In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi MIX 3

[Q&A] Android 11 for MI MIX 3?

2020-09-08 09:08:43
606 1
I read somewhere the list for the devices that will get android 11 and there were both mix 3 and mix 3 5g, and i wanted to ask if its confirmed by the develooers that we will get android 11 for our phones. Mi mix 3 came from factory with android 9 and received so far one update (android 10) so i assume there should be at least one more os update and thats android 11.. what you think guys/mods?

Rate

Number of participants 1 Experience +1 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2020-09-08 09:08:43
Favorites1 RateRate
It's too early to confirm that. A few Chinese leakers have posted list of devices that would receive Android 11 (unofficial). Given the fact that Xiaomi devices usually get two major Android updates since launch, it's safe to assume so. But we have to be wait until we get some official information from the devs. Plus, Mi MIX 3 5G isn't even updated to Android 10 eventhough it was part of Google's Android 10 beta program. So let's just keep patience and wait for Google to release Android 11 first. We may be getting some information in the coming months.

Cheers! :-)
2020-09-08 17:59:08
Device ModeratorMi Global Community
POCO F1 | Mi MIX 3 | Mi 8 | Redmi Note 9/S/Pro