In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi MIX 3

happybuddhist Author | from MI 9

Jørgen Dysvik Bjørke
Please respond, when will the PEMEUVF (Vodafone) ROM of MIUI 12 be available? Will it at all?

Can't say. It will be rolled out by your carrier, so they'll have a better answer for that.
2020-09-10 08:14:37
Device ModeratorMi Global Community
POCO F1 | Mi MIX 3 | Mi 8 | Redmi Note 9/S/Pro | Redmi 9 series

Advanced Bunny

Jørgen Dysvik Bjørke | from Mi MIX 3 5G

happybuddhist
Can't say. It will be rolled out by your carrier, so they'll have a better answer for that.

Thanks for answering on such a short notice.
I chose to change my ROM to the PEMEUXM so I could upgrade to MIUI 12. However, after updating I no longer have the option to search for 5G?
2020-09-10 19:25:55

Semi Pro Bunny

Criticaldany | from Mi MIX 3 5G

Jørgen Dysvik Bjørke
I chose to change my ROM to the PEMEUXM so I could upgrade to MIUI 12. However, after updating I no longer have the option to search for 5G?

The rom you choose doesn't support 5G this has been stated in the forums many times, im waiting for Vodafone to give out the update their forums gave me the info that they only release the update after they test it themselves
2020-09-11 06:48:11

Advanced Bunny

Criticaldany
The rom you choose doesn't support 5G this has been stated in the forums many times, im waiting for Vodafone to give out the update their forums gave me the info that they only release the update after they test it themselves

Hmm source? I have read past quite a deal of forums regarding this, and the only thing I could find was that "Searching for LTE" also meant searching for 5G, and that the only difference between the vodafone-rom was that one then could access their "special frequencies" to access their 5G in their testing phase. Could you confirm what critical danny is saying, happybuddhist?
2020-09-11 08:33:41

Semi Pro Bunny

Criticaldany | from Mi MIX 3 5G

Jørgen Dysvik Bjørke
Hmm source? I have read past quite a deal of forums regarding this, and the only thing I could find was that "Searching for LTE" also meant searching for 5G, and that the only difference between the vodafone-rom was that one then could access their "special frequencies" to access their 5G in their testing phase. Could you confirm what critical danny is saying, happybuddhist?

No sign of 5G band in the bands list MI MIX3 5G  https://c.mi.com/thread-2810929-1-0.html check that post someone made that a while ago complaining not having 5G support on his MI Mix 3 5G and on some replies you got more people talking about
2020-09-11 17:36:30

Advanced Bunny

Hmm still appears this problem specifically lays with Vodafone-users, as one person displayed a screenshot proving he was connected to 5G om the PEMEUX-ROM. I could not manage to connect to Telia (my Norwegian carrier's) 5G network because they were still in the early stages of 5G rollout and did not have all the frequencies yet.. But to be on the safe side I will roll back to the VF-rom when they release their update ^^ Thanks for sharing.
Happybuddhist, still no comments?
2020-09-11 17:57:13
finally MUIU12 !!! thanks a lot but since, i've got a problem

the top of my wallpaper is very bright, where the status bar is, and now the status bar's color is white, it's very uncomfortable :

while just before with MIUI10 the color was black.... (i've never set anything, it was automatic)

Someone could help me to find where i could change the color of the status bar in black, please ?
(and thanks but i don't want to change my wallpaper at all)

I would add that each time when I go into the options, this status bar's color change in black automatically
2020-09-12 04:41:48
after the update in mobile networks i do not see the selection for 5g only for 4g Lte
2020-09-13 01:15:57
Jørgen Dysvik Bjørke replied at 2020-09-08 09:36:58
ah, so the VF at the end of the ROM-name stands for Vodafone then if I'm not mistaken?

change rom to global for europe

Mi MIX 3 5G EEA
2020-09-13 01:18:13
Jørgen Dysvik Bjørke replied at 2020-09-10 14:25:55

me too the shame problem
2020-09-13 01:19:06