In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Announcement

[News] Catch Up With Xiaomi Nigeria Head Of Marketing Live on MiCommeet!!! Share Your Questions Below!!!

2020-09-03 18:57:37
559 18

Hello MiFans Naija!!!

Got opinions and feedbacks for Mi Community Nigeria?

Don’t missout on MiCommeet as Xiaomi Nigeria Head of Marketing Mr Habeeb Somoye would be engaging livewith MiFans.
Share yourquestions in the comment section below and lets have all of them attended to on ourLive meet up.

Haven't registered yet

#MiCommeet
#MiAndYouBetterTogether

2020-09-03 18:57:37
Favorites4 RateRate

Rookie Bunny

6353693416 | from app

A Redmi user  in Nairaland forum recently had a broken screen (Note 8) and was looking for a place to get a new screen replacement. Not only him, I've read some comments online from people saying Redmi phone parts are not readily available in Nigeria. Please, how true is it? Can one easily get Redmi phone parts in Nigeria when needed? Thank you.
2020-09-03 19:12:59

Admin

TBB 6211822616 Author | from Redmi Note 9 Pro

A Redmi user  in Nairaland forum recently had a broken screen (Note 8) and was looking for a place to get a new screen replacement. Not only him, I've read some comments online from people saying Redmi phone parts are not readily available in Nigeria. Please, how true is it? Can one easily get Redmi phone parts in Nigeria when needed? Thank you.

Noted Buddie, This would be attended to on the live meet
2020-09-03 19:42:07

Rookie Bunny

Assum | from Redmi Note 7

xiaomi should consider FM radio advert it will sell more.
2020-09-03 19:58:26

Master Bunny

Mizziewiz | from Redmi 8

People are Complaining Of Parts like Battery and Screen Especially with the older models.   I'm a Redmi User myself and if let's say this device is three years old and something is wrong with the battery or screen how can I get here in Nigeria.
2020-09-03 20:03:47

Rookie Bunny

ANIKUDI | from app

Xiaomi Nigeria needs to launch other Mi Products in Nigeria not just budget devices. We need the Mi Band 5, Redmi Laptops, Redmi Earphones, Mi Watch and other Xiaomi IoT products. We also need some flagship devices here in Nigeria. You haven't launched any flagship device in Nigeria this year, at least last we got the Mi 9T Series.
Secondly, we need your products to be available on Online Stores like Jumia, for people that don't have access to authorised stores.
2020-09-03 20:04:19

Advanced Bunny

SoonQie | from app

I believe we should accorded same preference as Indians. They have a more comprehensive additions to their own version of MIUI e.g Calendar Events, local news content, themes (ability to change MIUI fonts etc)
I see one unique feature that is fast fading away from giant tech company which is the notification LED. I believe a smartphone isn't truly smart without that feature.
2020-09-03 20:05:25

Advanced Bunny

Eugenezy | from Redmi Note 5

Mizziewiz
People are Complaining Of Parts like Battery and Screen Especially with the older models.   I'm a Redmi User myself and if let's say this device is three years old and something is wrong with the battery or screen how can I get here in Nigeria.

I use an RN5 and I have changed my battery you just have to know were to look. Xiaomi Nigeria only cater for devices released in Nigeria.
2020-09-03 20:56:47

Advanced Bunny

Eugenezy | from Redmi Note 5

When is Xiaomi Nigeria going to start providing accessories like Powerbanks, Smartband/Smartwatches and other IoT devices, even Mi TV/Redmi TV is welcome.
Also provide more care centers and your current service center handlers(Raya) are disappointing to say the least.
2020-09-03 20:58:59

Advanced Bunny

CannonLeo | from Redmi 8

good day Mr habeeb.
I have five questions which I will outline to you.

1. why is there a lot more emphasis on Indian and Chinese users of Xiaomi especially as regards themes , customisation and support for the redmi and xiaomi brand especially noting that we have a large market here and willing to support and grow the Mi brand ?

2. when is redmi 8 going to receive  Miui 12 , this is a sore point especially for me as I have been expecting and bought this device just month before redmi 9 was released. I don't have the funds to obtain the 9 but would really need miui 12 on redmi 8. will there be support for miui 13 on Redmi 8 despite the knowledge that android 11 may not come for the device.

3. I am an IT support person, UI / UX developer , cloud computing knowledgeable and working on cyber security improvements to my resume . I would love to work with Xiaomi nigeria and the Mi brand but I haven't come across your opening. it would not just be an honour , it would be a dream to work with you . please give me an opportunity

4. the service centres and parts influx into other parts of the country is a bit worrying, I have a friend who needs repairs but his decide is a note 7 and out of warranty. having sub or mobile outlets in major state capitals can help in this regard.

5. with all due respect sir , your Twitter admin can do a lot in expanding engagement for the miui brand, a bit more giveaways , inclusive threads and response would go a long way to build response and loyalty to the brand name. sir Xiaomi needs to do more giveaways.

thank you sir
2020-09-03 23:45:52
I really need to the know the reason why redmi9 doesn't come within headphones
2020-09-04 01:06:03