In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 9/S/Pro

[Other] extremely poor performance redmi note 9

2020-09-03 04:37:26
272 7
Xiaomi why are you ignoring all the posts on this forum regarding poor optimization of redmi note 9. We get it optimization and software update take time but for god sake communicate with the customers if you acknowledge this issue and if you're actually working on it instead of leaving us in the dark. Just read the posts below if you don't believe me
2020-09-03 04:37:26
Favorites RateRate
Hello,

We are aware of the issues in Redmi Note 9 and they are being reported. Note that developers don't visit this forum, so your input for them is via the Feedback app. Even if they don't reply to your feedback, they'll still have your report. There are millions of users sending reports everyday, so it's not possible for a handful of developers to send replies to all feedback.
I have been managing this forum and have been reporting the issues to the relevant team. But it would be helpful for the devs if users could send reports with actual logs and video samples (if required, say, for game lags) instead of just "please fix this issue" sentence without any logs. Plus, I think there are also 3-4 threads back to back on this issue within a few hours now. No need for that as it is just spamming for an already known and acknowledged issue.

Send reports with logs and all necessary information and share the report ID here, so we can update the team. Check out this thread to know more : Reporting Issues Through Feedback App

Cheers! :-)
2020-09-03 09:35:17
Device ModeratorMi Global Community
POCO F1 | Mi MIX 3 | Mi 8 | Redmi Note 9/S/Pro

Advanced Bunny

Ikram45 Author | from app

happybuddhist
Hello,

We are aware of the issues in Redmi Note 9 and they are being reported. Note that developers don't visit this forum, so your input for them is via the Feedback app. Even if they don't reply to your feedback, they'll still have your report. There are millions of users sending reports everyday, so it's not possible for a handful of developers to send replies to all feedback.

already done long time ago
2020-09-03 15:46:17
Ikram45 replied at 2020-09-03 13:16:17
already done long time ago

I saw this in one of the other threads here. I mentioned about the logs in feedback for this reason. Have you attached necessary logs and video samples so that devs could work on it? Some bugs only require plain text to explain, but under-the-hood changes needs logs so that devs could understand what's wrong. To create a log, dial *#*#284#*#* and run the app/game and wait for the error/bug/FC to happen. Then you can submit the feedback by attaching the log from Internal storage\MIUI\debug_log folder. Also, check out the thread I shared above.

2020-09-03 18:03:37
Device ModeratorMi Global Community
POCO F1 | Mi MIX 3 | Mi 8 | Redmi Note 9/S/Pro
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #4

Advanced Bunny

happybuddhist
I saw this in one of the other threads here. I mentioned about the logs in feedback for this reason. Have you attached necessary logs and video samples so that devs could work on it? Some bugs only require plain text to explain, but under-the-hood changes needs logs so that devs could understand what's wrong. To create a log, dial *#*#284#*#* and run the app/game and wait for the error/bug/FC to happen. Then you can submit the feedback by attaching the log from Internal storage\MIUI\debug_log folder. Also, check out the thread I shared above.

sent them the log along with describing how the performance gets fixed for a while as soon as you start recording or drag down status bar so sending video is out of question. please understand where we're coming from because we had high expectations from g85 even the g80 and g70 perform so much better than g85 at the moment
2020-09-03 21:14:10

Rookie Bunny

MAli6338350729 | from Redmi Note 9 Pro

happybuddhist
Hello,

Bought two redmi note 9 for family two months ago, both of them are having heating issue and hanging up even after resetting. I am surprised, what should i do?
2020-09-04 05:06:05

Advanced Bunny

Bought two redmi note 9 for family two months ago, both of them are having heating issue and hanging up even after resetting. I am surprised, what should i do?

submit feedback to devs and wait with us :'(
2020-09-04 05:38:30