In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MIUI ROM

[Q&A] Call Recording Service by Redmi ?

2020-08-28 15:18:01
984 1
Hello, yesterday call recording option appear while calling and it works fine.Ist issue is i just rebot my cell and now option disappear,
But while i was trying to record any call,other person listen female voice that we are recording your call.how can i get this recorder back with no indication of female voice.
And i want mi call dialer for my note 9 pro,google dialer is not good.
Guide me in this regard
2020-08-28 15:18:01
Favorites RateRate
Hello,
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Currently, Google testing call recording features in Google Phone beta app. If you install a google phone beta app, you'll get a call recording feature while phone calling. However, there are no ways to turn off notification alert when you turn on/off the recording. Also, there are no ways to replace Mi dialer and message instead of Google dialer and message. It is google already announcements due to privacy policy. Please refer to this link for a better understanding.
Thanks.

2020-08-28 15:41:55

Wai Yan
Myanmar
Feedback Team