In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MIUI ROM

[Feature Request] More options to the "Do not disturb" mode

2020-08-27 20:59:06
102 3
I would like to point the light on the "Do not disturb" mode.
I have a Mi 10 Pro but I know It works this way for most of Xiaomi Phone. If you activate the DND and set to allow calls from "Anyone", this will make sound everything: calls, messages and everything. There is no way to make the phone ring *ONLY* for calls and mute everything else. This make impossible to use my Mi 10 Pro for work. I need to be available most of the nights but I cannot set the phone to ring only for ALL calls and nothing else, the phone continues to ring for every Whatsapp or Telegram messages or emails too if I activate the DND with that settings.
Please consider to develope more options for this important (at least to me..) fuction (the DND mode) and give us the possibility to make the phone ring just for calls and nothing else. This lack (or bug?) of personalization, make me impossible to use the phone....
Thank you very much for reading my request.

2020-08-27 20:59:06
Favorites RateRate

Feedback Team

Sampath madurai | from Redmi Note 7

Dear user
Thanks for your report in MIUI Rom subforum,if you want this feature kindly make a new Thread about this to feature request subforum with description necessary screen shot or screen recorder also add Poll option because Developers will consider people's vote.
Thanks
2020-08-27 21:01:18

Rookie Bunny

Fentadroid Author | from app

Is there minimum requirements in order to create polls? i have no options to create one....
2020-08-28 22:44:51
------
Xia

Pro Bunny

Simone-it | from Redmi Note 9 Pro

Nice idea! Some custom ROMs have a whitelist, so you can receive calls, SMS, whatsapp/telegram notifications from numbers in whitelist
2020-10-01 02:57:37