In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MIUI ROM

[Other] call recording feature in redmi note 9 pro

2020-08-27 18:13:05
603 3
Yesterday i have seen call recordings option in redmi  note 9 pro. Which is showing only when i make a call. Now last night i have updated my phone. And now call recordings option has. Been disappeared. Can anyone tell that how can i be able to see this option again.
2020-08-27 18:13:05
Favorites1 RateRate

wai_yan | from Mi 10

Hello,
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Google has been testing recording features with the Phone app beta version in some Android One devices in India and other regions. Maybe you have just installed a beta version of the phone app that's why you got a call recording feature. Call recording features disappeared after you update. However, you may try again this method- https://support.google.com/phoneapp/answer/9803950.
Thanks.
2020-08-27 18:15:49

Wai Yan
Myanmar
Feedback Team

Rookie Bunny

Aashirtipu Author | from Redmi Note 9 Pro

I have make a call yesterday. And my call has been recorded successfully and it was very clear voice. But unfortunately this option that is showing above in screen shot has been disappeared. Can any one tell me that whay i see this call recordings option & why this has been gone.
2020-08-27 18:19:08

Advanced Bunny

6334751231 | from Redmi Note 9 Pro

Im using it its nice .. Global version
2020-08-31 22:47:26