In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCO F2 Pro

[Discussion] Xiaomi plz have a look in to this.

2020-08-27 05:23:57
369 3
One of the features of amoled is Always on display.
I am using Poco f2 pro with latest MIUI. Now who are the developers of MIUI and team Xaiomi plz give the option of manual brightness setting for AOD the auto turns to b very low Brightness and same is the case that on low Brightness AOD turns off.
Please have a check on this issue and leave it on the user to set AOD as he wants. Like other operating system fix it with any update that brightness of the AOD can be set manually
2020-08-27 05:23:57
Favorites RateRate

Advanced Bunny

UKDogan | from app

For me it's bright for a few seconds and then it disappears for a second and then comes back with a lower brightness and after about 10-20 minutes it just completely disappears even during daytime. This started happening after miui 12
2020-08-27 08:25:24

Rookie Bunny

6344040723 Author | from app

yes almost same here its just blinks than goes very dim ane go to sleep after 5 mins
2020-08-27 08:30:37

Advanced Bunny

UKDogan | from mobile

yes almost same here its just blinks than goes very dim ane go to sleep after 5 mins

It used to blink like yours in miui 11 and just now I tried to uninstall the update for the aod and that didn't help as well. Im positive that the aod stayed on until it realised the surrounding got very dark, and then it turned off which is normal in miui 11. Not sure why this is happening in 12. I had used the services & feedback app to report it a week ago and got a response from Xiaomi saying: 'Ok, we are analyzing, thank you very much for your support and love for Xiaomi.'
2020-08-27 16:48:54