In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCO F2 Pro

[Discussion] Battery drain on a brand new phone

2020-08-26 19:37:49
2529 14
szxa.pikabu replied at 2020-08-27 15:57:44
That's not normal. lol, can't say much as I do some tweaks with my phone that is proven over time that saves battery a lot more.

What tweaks?
2020-08-27 21:01:05
How do I know the age of the battery? I handed over my smartphone to the Service, and I want to be sure that they did not put an old battery there instead of my new one.

I also seem to have a new smartphone. I am the owner for less than 1 month. I have updated my smartphone. I turned off all unnecessary processes, put it in Energy Saving Mode, I turned off Wi-Fi, and even took out a SIM card. Now I want to check how much power it will consume by simply being turned on with running processes in the background. I will write the results later.
2020-09-03 06:10:13
I read in technical blogs that the iPhone is discharged in standby mode (extinguished display, call standby mode) by 6% per day. This is the optimization of the iOS system. I think. that XIAOMI could deserve it too. The launcher should just disable background processes in standby mode.
2020-09-21 06:41:11

Rookie Bunny

VoLennou | from app

I also experienced same thing with battery
2020-10-23 14:20:39