avatar.png (42.83 KB, Downloads: 0)
2020-08-25 23:46:45 Upload
When I unboxed the Redmi 9A some weeks back, I pointed out that even though it came with MIUI 12 out of the box, it lacked support for Super Wallpapers.
Super wallpapers is one of the stand out features of MIUI 12, I can't imagine a MIUI 12 without it, sounds boring.
The thing is, the super wallpapers are very heavy, so not every device supports them 'officially'.
But if you're 'unofficial' like me, then you can actually get super wallpapers to work on your device properly, I've been using super wallpapers for months on my Redmi 7 running MIUI 11.
Here's my current super wallpaper on my lock and home screens.
avatar.png (222.38 KB, Downloads: 0)
2020-08-26 00:12:50 Upload
avatar.png (457.04 KB, Downloads: 0)
2020-08-26 00:13:05 Upload
Pictures don't do enough justice to the awesomeness of this wallpaper, it's really super as it acts and responds to how you unlock and navigate your phone.
Check out this video of me unlocking my phone to understand how awesome this wallpaper is.
Some interesting guys in Xda-developers ported the super wallpapers from MIUI 12 and made it compatible for every android phone as long as your android version is 8.0 .
How To Use MIUI 12 Super Wallpapers On Your Device
1. Go to this link and download any of the super wallpapers there, each one has an average size of 80mb.
avatar.png (60.7 KB, Downloads: 0)
2020-08-26 00:00:44 Upload
2. Install the downloaded APK wallpaper file.
3. Go to playstore and install 'Wallpapers' app from Google. This app is to make the Super Wallpapers work on your lockscreen as well.
avatar.png (185.83 KB, Downloads: 0)
2020-08-26 00:02:24 Upload
4. Open your 'Themes' app and go to the Live Wallpaper section.
avatar.png (337.83 KB, Downloads: 0)
2020-08-26 00:03:23 Upload
5. Download any random live wallpaper from there.
avatar.png (531.09 KB, Downloads: 0)
2020-08-26 00:06:03 Upload
avatar.png (325.75 KB, Downloads: 0)
2020-08-26 00:06:24 Upload
6. Apply the live wallpaper to both your lock screen and home screen.
avatar.png (268.3 KB, Downloads: 0)
2020-08-26 00:06:45 Upload
7. Open the Wallpapers app you downloaded from playstore and scroll down to 'Live Wallpapers'
avatar.png (271.59 KB, Downloads: 0)
2020-08-26 00:08:08 Upload
8. Inside the live wallpapers folder, you should find the super wallpaper you downloaded and installed.
I have two in my phone.
avatar.png (201.79 KB, Downloads: 0)
2020-08-26 00:09:30 Upload
9. Select the super wallpaper and click on 'Set Wallpaper'
avatar.png (107.45 KB, Downloads: 0)
2020-08-26 00:10:34 Upload
10. Don't worry, goan flex your new super wallpaper.
I'd love to read your experience of using super wallpapers on your device, kindly share in the comments.
1. [MIUI Tips & Tricks #13] How To Get The Most Out Of Your Data
2. [MIUI Tips & Tricks #12] How To Set Your Self Free From Big Screen Wahala
3. [MIUI Tips & Tricks #11] Never Get Lost During A First Date
4. [MIUI Tips & Tricks #10] Navigate Around Your Phone Efficiently Like A Boss
5. [MIUI Tips & Tricks #9] How To Improve Your Browsing Experience With A Click
STAY SAFE NIGERIA!!!
- Mi 10T/Pro
- POCO X3/NFC
- Mi 10/Pro
- Redmi 7/7A
- Mi A3
- Redmi Note 8/Pro/8T
- Mi Note 10/Pro/Lite
- Redmi Note 9/S/Pro
- Redmi 8/8A
- POCO F2 Pro
- Redmi 9/9A
- Mi MIX 3
- Mi MIX 2S
- POCO F1
- Mi A2/Lite
- Redmi Note 7
- Redmi Note 6 Pro
- Redmi Note 5/Pro
- Redmi Y/S Series
- Redmi 6/6A/Pro
- Redmi 5A
- Mi Max 3
- Mi Notebook
- Mi Pad 4
- Mi Gadgets
- Mi 9/SE/T/T Pro/Lite
- Mi Band Series
- Mi A1
- Mi 6
- Mi 8/SE/EE/Lite/Pro
- Other Devices