In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 7

[ROM] MIUI 11 EEA Stable V11.0.1.0 QFGEUXM for Redmi Note 7 Released. UPDATE NOW!

2020-08-13 14:13:36
5535 40

Hello Redmi Note 7 users,

The most awaited MIUI 11 EEA stable V11.0.1.0 QFGEUXM for Redmi Note 7 (lavender) based on Android 10.0 is now rolling out for public users. Check the Updater app for new updates or download it from here.

Important Notice:
MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR DATA before updating.
If you are switching from Developer/Beta ROMs, a clean flash is required and this will wipe all your data. This is recommended to prevent from causing any serious damage to your device.

CHANGELOG
System.

• Updated Android Security Patch to july 2020. Increased system security
  • Stable MIUI based on Android 10.

DOWNLOAD LINK
Recovery ROMFastboot ROM
Download (2.0 GB) Download (2.7 GB)

ROM DETAILS
Device :.                         Redmi Note 7
Device Codename :     lavender
MIUI Version :              11.0.1.0 QFGEUXM
Android Version :         10.0
Region :                          EEA

FLASHING GUIDE

1) Please do backup important data before flashing. If you flash from Developer ROM to Stable, please wipe all data, otherwise, it might cause serious incompatible issues like FC, no network etc.  In some instance, unlocking bootloader is required.

2) Check flashing tutorial here :

If you faced any bugs or issues with this ROM, feel free to make a bug report .

Happy Flashing

Regards,
Ab Waheed.
Redmi Note 7/pro Moderator.

Rate

Number of participants 1 Experience +1 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2020-08-13 14:13:36
Favorites7 RateRate

Advanced Bunny

alex0692 | from Redmi Note 7

I've got a question about the update of A10 on rn7 EEA ,so the current update that i have installed is it from when they released the beta stable like in the attached picture ,now form what I've seen on the community news it seems that they released the stable version of it but when I search for it via system updater it says that is no update available,like in the picture,so what do I have to do , should I try to update via zip file or what? I mean I am confused..
2020-08-13 17:34:23

Ab Waheed. Author |

alex0692 replied at 2020-08-13 15:04:23
I've got a question about the update of A10 on rn7 EEA ,so the current update that i have installed is it from when they released the beta stable like in the attached picture ,now form what I've seen on the community news it seems that they released the stable version of it but when I search for it via system updater it says that is no update available,like in the picture,so what do I have to do , should I try to update via zip file or what? I mean I am confused..

beta stable update is released to random users for feedback and u were one among them..Now it is released publically (everyone) and u need not to update it again as u already did it..
2020-08-13 18:10:21
Follow Rules , Not Me

Advanced Bunny

alex0692 | from Redmi Note 7

Ab Waheed.
beta stable update is released to random users for feedback and u were one among them..Now it is released publically (everyone) and u need not to update it again as u already did it..

Ok thanks for the answer and for the help,I thought that maybe i have to update again manually because   this new release contained fixes or stuff like that , thanks again.
2020-08-13 18:19:13

Pro Bunny

maloy999 | from Redmi Note 7

ok fire
2020-08-13 18:41:19

Master Bunny

Vange_444 | from Redmi Note 7

One bug that I found is with the camera. After the update the camera crashes when going to Slow Motion mode. I cleared app data/reset the device but the issue remains.
2020-08-13 21:21:40
well, I suppose I can't downgrade without wiping all data, so I'll try here... I have an issue with WiFi.
I updated my RN7 this morning because Updater sent me a notification.
Now I see available wifi networks but I can't connect with any... I tried rebooting, temporary activating airplane mode, restarting router, resetting network data on my RN7. Nothing helps. Mobile data works fine. I really don't wanna do a factory reset on my phone :) any thoughts?
2020-08-13 21:57:39

Pro Bunny

maloy999 | from Redmi Note 7

yes, but willingly already get mi 12 for globel redmi note 7
2020-08-13 22:06:30
Is call recording working? On this ROM with android 10.
2020-08-14 00:55:16

After updating to this version today, my phone don't work at all anymore, i've got a black screen right after the Redmi logo, it vibrates, i receive notifications, but only in black screen and I can't use it. Tried to volume up + power but it don't work, the screen goes black right after the redmi logo. I don't know what else to do, i've got blocked fastboot.
2020-08-14 04:04:38

Rookie Bunny

Fio69 | from Redmi Note 7

after updated my RN7 apps doesn't work how they normally do it's more slow when I want them open
it's a normal issue? pls help :c  
2020-08-14 04:36:52