In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi 9T Pro

[Tips & Tricks] mi 9t global Live wallpaper

2020-08-12 03:42:52
406 6
hi . anyone help me , i updated my mi 9t global rom to miui12 . every thing cool but super wallpaper isn't available.
anyone knows anything about it?
2020-08-12 03:42:52
Favorites RateRate

Advanced Bunny

MoeinZand77 Author | from app

help me   
2020-08-12 03:43:17

Admin

Torlyn | from app

It's not compatible with all phones, for hardware reasons
2020-08-12 04:18:35

Advanced Bunny

Torlyn
It's not compatible with all phones, for hardware reasons

so what we do ?
i seen before om mi9t China and mi 9t pro .
2020-08-12 04:28:13

Semi Pro Bunny

SLAPBACKGOD | from app

I can say that there is an ported app (same as original, but made "generic") for Xiaomi Mi 9, and I guess 9T shares nearly same hardware, that allows super wallpapers.. I have it in my Mi 9, and I just needed to install Google wallpapers to set it up.. I have the Mars edition, but there is as well a earth version, glaciar version and forest version
2020-08-12 06:51:40

Advanced Bunny

SLAPBACKGOD
I can say that there is an ported app (same as original, but made "generic") for Xiaomi Mi 9, and I guess 9T shares nearly same hardware, that allows super wallpapers.. I have it in my Mi 9, and I just needed to install Google wallpapers to set it up.. I have the Mars edition, but there is as well a earth version, glaciar version and forest version

you say i must install google wallpaper?
2020-08-12 11:59:33

Admin

Torlyn | from app

SLAPBACKGOD

The mi 9 and 9t are miles apart on hardware. We do not recommend ports, for obvious reasons, to boot.
2020-08-12 13:29:22