In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Gadgets

[Q&A] Broke Mopping Mode Viomi V2 Pro After Update to Firmware 3.5.8_0037

2020-08-05 10:25:33
871 2
My Viomi V2 Pro just got updated with the new firmware yesterday. For the vacuuming and multimap, it works fine. But, the mopping is broken now. There are 2 main problems:
1. The mopping pathing is atrocious now, it goes around the same spot for half hour and uses bad pathing (as seen in images)
2. The tank leak so much. I tried using the 2 in 1 tank, but it still leaking water

I read that previous update also have this kind of problem (034). It seems the newest update doesnt really address the issue.

Is there anyway to rollback the firmware to previous one? Any of you guys got the same experience ?

Thanks

2020-08-05 10:25:33
Favorites RateRate
Hello,

please contact Viomi Tech on facebook.

best regards,
2020-08-22 18:38:22

Rookie Bunny

6179897563 | from app

After update I faced the same problem not only in mopping but also in vacuuming both in same room under the bed which has enough height.
2020-08-22 18:53:57