In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MIUI ROM

[Feature Request] Can't you font and have tried it through Theme but couldn't get it

2020-08-01 15:23:31
106 3
How do I use font on my Redmi Note 9?
2020-08-01 15:23:31
Favorites RateRate

Feedback Team

wai_yan | from Mi 10

Hello,
Sorry for the inconveniences.
Currently, some features of theme store will available limited region like India. Please change your device region to India and check. However, may rolled out all region in future.
Thanks.
2020-08-01 15:51:34

Wai_Yan
Myanmar
Feedback Team

Rookie Bunny

Khenirem Author | from app

OK, thanks for the reply but I would love you to update the theme app or include it in your next update on theme app, so I can be able to utilise this features. For all regions.
Thanks ❤️
2020-08-03 19:28:02

Rookie Bunny

Khenirem Author | from app

I tried to over used my Redmi Note 9 by playing music and chatting at the same time. After a while my phone started to behave somehow and I left it to charge. The next morning, I opened a game which I have to download more on it, then my phone abnormalities worsen that I had to reboot to back to normal.
What can cause that and how am I going to rectify that??
Looking forward to your reply soon.
❤️ ❤️ ❤️
2020-08-22 14:14:23