In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi MIX 3

[Q&A] Bootloop after Flash

2020-07-27 04:55:13
714 1
Hi everyone, thanks in advance.
I'm new to android, and after using my Mi Mix 3 I thought it would be fun to ROOT my phone. I had alot of experience Jailbreaking my old iPhone but this time I failed.

I followed a tutorial online how to ROOT and I was almost done, I unlocked my phone and had magisk installed. The only thing left was to patch the .img file. But after I patched the file, It would not start anymore and It would just be stuck at the Mi Mix logo. The only thing that I can do is open FastBOOT, I can't launch safety mode anymore.

I've looked up some tutorials how to fix my problem, I've tried using the Mi Flashtool to fully reset my device which i'm totally okay with. But when I try to use the stable ROM it says "couldn't find flash scripts" the file the people tell me to download don't have the same type of files for my device.
None of the tutorials online seem to be able to fix my problem. Does anyone know and can help me in this situation?

Thanks alot

2020-07-27 04:55:13
Favorites RateRate

Rookie Bunny

OliverLS Author |

[FIXED]

Instead of using the official MiFlash, which didn't work for me.

Download the FASTBOOT correct latest version ROM for your device. Then extract it, if you can't get your device to work with MiFlash then do the following:

Connect your phone to your pc *your phone has to be unlocked, then open the rom and click on one of the 3 bat files.

I clicked flash_all.bat since that's the safest option, but it does wipe your phone. wait for it to do it's thing. Your phone should reboot after and then start loading again, it takes a while so don't be scared if you think you looped again.

Then you are done.
2020-07-27 23:18:15