In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Tips and Tricks

[MIUI Class] Latest ADB Fastboot and USB driver installer tool for Windows

2020-07-22 19:45:50
18148 2
ADB Fastboot and USB Driver installer tool for Windows, which will always install the latest version.
To update the adb fastboot and usb drivers again, just rerun the tool.

OS Requirements:
Windows 7 and above

Steps:
1. Connect the phone in USB Debugging mode with MTP or File Transfer Option Selected, for Proper USB Drivers Installation [optional step, recommended]
2. Double click on Latest-ADB-Installer.bat to start the installation process.
3. Press OK in confirmation dialog shown in phone during Installation.[only required, if step1 is done]
4. After the installation, Open Command Prompt( Go to Start Menu - Type command Prompt - Press Enter) and you can type adb and fastboot commands there.

Note for Beginners:
Just Paste your files (twrp etc, if any) at Desktop, type 'cd desktop' (without quotes) in command prompt and press Enter and Now enter your ADB and Fastboot commands in there

Screenshot:

Download Link:
https://github.com/fawazahmed0/Lates...-Installer.bat
GitHub:
https://github.com/fawazahmed0/Lates...er-for-windows
Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZc9_S6JQpE

Special Notes:
1. If fastboot mode is not getting detected after installation, just connect your phone in fastboot mode and then run the installer tool again.
2. Google Chrome may give false warning while downloading the file, click on keep to download the file

3. In Window 10, you will see Blue color box, during installation, click on More Info and click Run/Run anyway to start Installation.

2020-07-22 19:45:50
Favorites RateRate
Considering ive LITERALLY dont EVERY METHOD on reddit, xiaomi official blog, XDA and all the like (didnt have an issue on my poco f2 pro? but this new mi 11 with the china rom however MAN ITS FRUSTRATING, now to wait the entire week.) dont understand why the keyboard switches back from google to the stock one, let alone all the home screen apps i place disappear.

anyhow THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! if i hadnt just bought this device with the last of my spending money for the month id donate. so, a thank you and some shares is all i can do. but, again THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!
2021-03-26 03:49:49
I think it's great that you've made something useful for others like this, but using it as a platform for a religious propaganda is very disrespectful towards people. You have been indoctrinated into Islam, but billions of other people have completely different values and beliefs and are not interested in that stuff from your religious book. They are here to solve their technical issues, they are not here for your religious preaching. Keep that in mind, please.
2021-07-25 19:22:30