ADB Fastboot and USB Driver installer tool for Windows, which will always install the latest version.|
To update the adb fastboot and usb drivers again, just rerun the tool.
Windows 7 and above
1. Connect the phone in USB Debugging mode with MTP or File Transfer Option Selected, for Proper USB Drivers Installation [optional step, recommended]
2. Double click on Latest-ADB-Installer.bat to start the installation process.
3. Press OK in confirmation dialog shown in phone during Installation.[only required, if step1 is done]
4. After the installation, Open Command Prompt( Go to Start Menu - Type command Prompt - Press Enter) and you can type adb and fastboot commands there.
Note for Beginners:
Just Paste your files (twrp etc, if any) at Desktop, type 'cd desktop' (without quotes) in command prompt and press Enter and Now enter your ADB and Fastboot commands in there
1. If fastboot mode is not getting detected after installation, just connect your phone in fastboot mode and then run the installer tool again.
2. Google Chrome may give false warning while downloading the file, click on keep to download the file
3. In Window 10, you will see Blue color box, during installation, click on More Info and click Run/Run anyway to start Installation.
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .