In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 9

[Q&A] No screen on battery usage showing

2020-07-20 22:57:11
211 9
Screen on battery usage is not showing and idle drain is high af
2020-07-20 22:57:11
Favorites RateRate

Wizard Bunny

Nur.siddique | from Redmi Note 5

Dear user, please clear security app data, and switch off your device for 5 min. let us know is problem solved or not.
thank you
2020-07-21 00:16:25
Nure Alam
Device Team, Mi Community Bangladesh.

Rookie Bunny

Zenjirō Author | from app

Nur.siddique
Dear user, please clear security app data, and switch off your device for 5 min. let us know is problem solved or not.
thank you

The screen on battery usage is back. but the Phone idle battery usage is still high. Thanks
2020-07-21 03:55:18

Wizard Bunny

Zenjirō
The screen on battery usage is back. but the Phone idle battery usage is still high. Thanks

Please restrict your all background activities.
2020-07-21 11:27:34
Nure Alam

Rookie Bunny

Nur.siddique
Please restrict your all background activities.

I did what you've said and the screen on stat came back. But when I looked for it in the morning it disappeared again. That was only a temporary solution. Do I have to report this to the developers?
2020-07-21 13:12:15

Wizard Bunny

Zenjirō
I did what you've said and the screen on stat came back. But when I looked for it in the morning it disappeared again. That was only a temporary solution. Do I have to report this to the developers?

did you updated your security app?
then please uninstall update. if not solved then you can report.
2020-07-21 19:40:19
Nure Alam

Rookie Bunny

Dmarques | from mobile

Zenjirō

Hi, have you had any solution for this problem?
I am experiencing the exactly same issue.
2020-09-25 08:10:49

Rookie Bunny

Dmarques
Hi, have you had any solution for this problem?
I am experiencing the exactly same issue.

You have to charge your phone till 100%
I unplug my phone at 80. So it's inconvenient for me. and even if I fully charge my phone the screen on stat disappears after some time
2020-09-25 08:20:07

Rookie Bunny

Dmarques | from app

Zenjirō
You have to charge your phone till 100%
I unplug my phone at 80. So it's inconvenient for me. and even if I fully charge my phone the screen on stat disappears after some time

Phone Idle, Android System and Google Play (that I am not using) is spend the most battery. Phone the Screen On appears so far in the list.
I can't find any solution in any forum.
2020-09-25 08:58:17

Rookie Bunny

Dmarques | from app

Dmarques
Phone Idle, Android System and Google Play (that I am not using) is spend the most battery. Phone the Screen On appears so far in the list.
I can't find any solution in any forum.

2020-09-25 08:59:20