In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Tech

Rookie Bunny

Ara86 | from app

We need future come closer to our finger tips, complex heavy gadgets controled by a slim brighter smart phone. Thanks.
2020-07-17 20:57:00

Rookie Bunny

ellennnnn | from Redmi Note 7

Hi, Raymond Tian and Steven Shi! I'm Ellen, a fan from the Philippines. I may have not used or own much of Xiaomi products but I really do love every single one of it. I only have a Redmi phone while my sister owns a Mi power bank and an M365 Pro scooter. I would really love to experience the Mi Electric Scooter Pro 2 and enjoy riding it together with my sister on her M365 Pro. This would also be very helpful if ever because transpo in our country is limited and pricey due to the pandemic. I would also love to have the Mi True Wireless Earphones 2 Basic, rice cooker [or any type of cooker] for my mother and a lot moreeee. Xiaomi consistently ensures great quality of products for cheap prices, a clear reason to love them. Hope to see you launch digital cameras in the future. Looking forward for more spectacular specs!!!
2020-07-17 21:02:52

Advanced Bunny

Lautaro Forte | from Redmi Note 8 Pro

Good afternoon everyone! The truth is that here in Argentina it is difficult to get many of the products since we are not in the best economic time ... The truth is that I would love to have the scooter to be able to transport myself to work and in this way contribute a little to not pollute. Anyway I would also settle for any of those wonderful prizes! Greetings to all and I hope to win to become more and more part of the new Xiaomi ecosystem! They are the best!!
2020-07-17 21:03:43

Advanced Bunny

Lautaro Forte | from Redmi Note 8 Pro

This comment has been deleted
2020-07-17 21:04:22

Master Bunny

Jarwin | from Redmi Note 9 Pro

quoteurl=home.php?mod=space&uid=319149Raymond Tian/url
Welcome everyone join this big party ,You maybe the No.1/quote

Peace and all good Sir Raymond Tian and Sir Steven Shi ☺️ I'm Jarwin from Philippines and one of solid supporter of Xiaomi Products. It started since I bought my very first Xiaomi Smartphone (Redmi Note 4x) and after that I became fanatic of eyeing all of your products.
What Ecosystem products have you used? What Ecosystem products do you want and like?
: Its my 4th year in college since I bought a Mi Repeater 2, it helps me a lot because in my grandma's house they dont have wifi and next to it is my aunties house which have internet. Thats when I realize to research a product to extend wifi signal. This turns out positively because it helps me finish my schoolworks. Later on I purchased Mi Lamp for better lighting condition in my table. With ease I can both manage thru my Redmi device.

Do you like using Mi Home App? How has it changed your lifestyle?
: Indeed! It change my lifestyle with ease in using other technologies especially adjusting the light of my Mi Lamp depending on what activities I'm doing.

What kind of Ecosystem products do you hope Xiaomi to launch in the future?
: Well, nothing is impossible in Xiaomi's innovation and I think they could provide most affordable Electric Car that is eco-friendly. And also I think this could benefit everyone else for ease in transportation. Besides, Xiaomi always bring products which is Price to Performance ratio and I think they could sell it with very affordable price in the future.

bHoping for good fortune to all of Xiaomi's team and godbless./b :)

#XiaomiNumber1Innovator
2020-07-17 21:06:26

Master Bunny

Jarwin | from Redmi Note 9 Pro

Hello Mi Fans :)
Raymond Tian
Welcome everyone join this big party ,You maybe the No.1
Peace and all good Sir Raymond Tian and Sir Steven Shi ☺️ I'm Jarwin from Philippines and one of solid supporter of Xiaomi Products. It started since I bought my very first Xiaomi Smartphone (Redmi Note 4x) and after that I became fanatic of eyeing all of your products.
What Ecosystem products have you used? What Ecosystem products do you want and like?
: Its my 4th year in college since I bought a Mi Repeater 2, it helps me a lot because in my grandma's house they dont have wifi and next to it is my aunties house which have internet. Thats when I realize to research a product to extend wifi signal. This turns out positively because it helps me finish my schoolworks. Later on I purchased Mi Lamp for better lighting condition in my table. With ease I can both manage thru my Redmi device.

Do you like using Mi Home App? How has it changed your lifestyle?
: Indeed! It change my lifestyle with ease in using other technologies especially adjusting the light of my Mi Lamp depending on what activities I'm doing.
What kind of Ecosystem products do you hope Xiaomi to launch in the future?
: Well, nothing is impossible in Xiaomi's innovation and I think they could provide most affordable Electric Car that is eco-friendly. And also I think this could benefit everyone else for ease in transportation. Besides, Xiaomi always bring products which is Price to Performance ratio and I think they could sell it with very affordable price in the future.
Hoping for good fortune to all of Xiaomi's team and godbless. :)
#XiaomiNumber1Innovator
2020-07-17 21:11:08

Grand Master Bunny

Peter666 | from Redmi 5A

Unfortunately, I only have one XIAOMI product (this phone), but I want to have more!
2020-07-17 21:13:28

NEMESIS

Rookie Bunny

Willyworks | from Redmi 8

First and foremost I will really like to say a big thank you for this amazingly interactive challenge that can and will be productive,
I have not used any ecosystem product yet but I'm really looking forward to using the Mi Curved Gaming Monitor.
Looking forward to see more ecosystem friendly home made appliances examples dishwashers , refrigerators products.
I really to ask how the African economy can help grow a more ecosystem products markets . thanks
2020-07-17 21:14:24

Rookie Bunny

Willyworks | from Redmi 8

is the redmi 8 phone an ecosystem friendly product? if yes then I must I'm using one 😁
2020-07-17 21:15:59

Rookie Bunny

Zannie01 | from Mi Note 10

Hey
2020-07-17 21:45:27