In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Tech

Master Bunny

Engr. farukh | from app

Nice to hear from both 👍 let's make the world connected with ease, quality and competitiveness 😊
2020-07-17 14:24:34

Master Bunny

Tom-GER | from Mi Note 10

very nice! but i don't use this products at the moment....
2020-07-17 15:23:22
Hello Raymond Tian & Steven Shi, Glad to meet youhere,
What Ecosystem products have you used? WhatEcosystem products do you want and like
Oh this will be a comprehensive answer, I use a v1 vacuum cleaner, scooter,XiaoAi watch and here is my most important question. I understand that theXiaoAi watch is mainly released on the Chinese market and it is not possible tobuy it outside of it but is it possible to add English voice commands in thefuture? Of course, it has its equivalent ZMI Clock created independently ofXiaomi but for many users it would be a great convenience. Of course, I u**iaomi Water Purifier and while the device itself is sensational andpractically maintenance-free, I am surprised by the price of exchangeablefilters, they are available in a limited number of regions and the price is a bittoo high. If it was reduced by half, then buying the device would beprofitable. I must praise the possibility of connecting many devices in theecosystem, gates, bulbs, switches, power strips, air purifiers. The number ofdevices is constantly growing, and currently video intercoms attract me themost interest.
Do you like using Mi Home App? How has itchanged your lifestyle?
Of course, I like the application, it is easy to use, there are nounnecessary additions and most importantly, using it, adding new components isvery simple. It would be good, however, if it liquidatedthe servers in the regions in it because people buy devices mostly onaliexpress or Hearbest or bangood and they have a wider offer than fromofficial sale. It happens, however, that not all devicescan be used and then you have to use modified applications.
What kind of Ecosystem products do you hopeXiaomi to launch in the future?
I would be most pleased to have available in the EU a XIaoAi watch withalexa support, steam ironing devices (evaporators) for video intercoms, alarger number of original scooter accessories, fenders, mudguard supports,bells and maybe an additional battery pack ??

2020-07-17 15:51:12

Regulamin wrzucania zdjęć:
https://c.mi.com/thread-1601469-1-0.html
Nice initiative
2020-07-17 16:00:36

Grand Master Bunny

1630485853 | from Redmi Note 7

Thanks for Information
2020-07-17 18:33:14

Rookie Bunny

1868230736 | from Redmi Note 9S

This comment has been deleted
2020-07-17 19:08:59

Rookie Bunny

1868230736 | from Redmi Note 9S

This comment has been deleted
2020-07-17 19:10:02

Master Bunny

Mi Kung | from Mi 9T Pro

enjoy
2020-07-17 19:40:50

Rookie Bunny

1825780941pp | from Redmi 8

hello everybody
2020-07-17 19:53:53

Master Bunny

Afiq Firdaus Aladin | from MI MAX 2

Hello and hye dear bosses of Mi! Love to using the Mi Home Apps, it helps us a lot in daily routine. Hope more useful and friendly user ecosystem coming from Mi! I think Mi also can try the ecosystem of Sci-fi style like the phone can do everything without bring any wallet. which is contains all of our privacy details or card in it. maybe it could be help and useful many people out there. thank and that my 2cents. 😊✌️
2020-07-17 20:30:14