In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Tech

[Xiaomi] Battle With Bosses! Join Our K2K #3 Online Talks And Win Huge Prizes!

2020-07-16 13:47:33
80757 1063
Hi Mi Fans,

Announced on 31st July.
Thank you so much for your participation in K2K#3. We've received a lot of valuable advice and ideas. Now it's time to announce the final winners.

Bosses have selected the most valuable comments. Congrats @LeoFoodPhotography for offering us a great idea on this. He will get a Mi Electric Scooter Pro 2!

The first commenter and the last commenter before the deadline are @Arun Abhimanyu @ROMOMI00003. Each of them will get a Mi Smart Band 5!

The other lucky draw winner would be #340 @Bart.ek1 #553 @5307553027 #848 @1860872796. Each of them will get a Mi True Wireless Earphones 2 Basic! (For the last winner, it was supposed to be #845 @Stephen Shi. Because Boss Shi is an employee of Xiaomi, for the sake of fairness, the winner is postponed to the next Mi Fan.)
ZIP Password: battleecobossk2k

Please send us your country, address (including postal code), phone number, email address to us via PM within one week. Otherwise, your gift will not be claimed.

Thanks again. Stay tuned for the next round of K2K.
---------------
K2K #3 starts! This time, bosses are here! Are you ready for the online talks with them?

Who are our bosses?

How to participate?
If you have questions or suggestions of the aspects as follows, welcome to discuss with bosses in K2K #3! Feel free to share your ideas below this thread.
  • What Ecosystem products have you used? What Ecosystem products do you want and like?
  • Do you like using Mi Home App? How has it changed your lifestyle?
  • What kind of Ecosystem products do you hope Xiaomi to launch in the future?

Time Period:
July 16 00:00 - July 24 23:59, GMT+8

Prizes & Selection
At this event, there will be six lucky fellows in total.
- One participant‘s comment would be picked as the most meaningful one by bosses.
   This lucky guy will get a Mi Electric Scooter Pro 2!

- Two lucky fellows will be the first commenter and the last commenter before the deadline.
  Each lucky Mi Fan will get a Mi Smart Band 5!

- Three lucky fellows will be selected from 4%, 12%, 23%, 35%, 57%, 68%, 79%, 87%, and 97% of the total number of replies which are encrypted in the file below. k2k3.zip (255 Bytes, Downloads: 400)
  Each lucky Mi Fan will get a Mi True Wireless Earphones 2 Basic!

And what’s more? A medal is awarded to every Mi Fan who comments!
*Attention: To ensure the fairness of this event, we set a rule: each Mi Fan could give a maximum of six comments. If the winner violates this rule, it will be postponed to the next Mi Fan who meets the rule. Please don’t comment more than 6 times per person.

Are you ready?
Get started and leave your comments to bosses!

Rate

Number of participants 6 Experience +69 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2020-07-16 13:47:33
Favorites221 RateRate
Welcome everyone join this big party ,You maybe the No.1
2020-07-16 21:31:53
Hello Mi Fans :)
2020-07-16 21:38:05
Hello Raymond Tian & Steven Shi, Glad to meet you here,

This is Arun Abhimanyu from India,

What Ecosystem products have you used? What Ecosystem products do you want and like
I've used Mi Home security camera, Mi Motion activated night light 2, Mi router & Mi Band 4..! totally 3 products (as of now). I like Mi Handheld Vacuum Cleaner, Mi Robot Vaccum-Mop and I want these products because My mother & Grand Mother are suffering from the daily clean-ups in the home. so, it will be definitely beneficial to them for their daily life.

Do you like using Mi Home App? How has it changed your lifestyle?
Yeah, I like the Mi Home app very much. because I'm an engineer working in an organization which is 200kms far away from my home.  with the Mi Home application & Mi Home Security Camera,  I can able to watch & hear what's going on in my home & even I'm able to talk with my family it's like a putting an eye on home while you away, I really like this feature Pretty cool & Very Useful..!

What kind of Ecosystem products do you hope Xiaomi to launch in the future?
As of now Xiaomi providing a lot of cool Ecosystem products with great specs at an affordable price. I hope Xiaomi brings us the "Rice cookers", "Washing Machines" & "Refrigerators" to the Global. with your AIot technology, our lifestyle will become easier & flexible.

Looking forward to More Awesome & Excited ecosystem Products from "Xiaomi".
2020-07-16 21:18:47

Pro Bunny

iamvenkatrv | from app

I am using nearly all the home based products launched in india , MI TV , MI soundbar , MI 360º camera , I am also using MI home App .. Really pleased with all the products , I have a small query does Xiaomi going to launch electric e-scooters in India? When?
2020-07-16 21:20:12
Iamvenkatrv

Advanced Bunny

SenpaixDoge | from Redmi Note 8 Pro

This comment has been deleted
2020-07-16 21:38:24

Pro Bunny

iamvenkatrv | from app

Raymond Tian
Welcome everyone join this big party ,You maybe the No.1

I am using nearly all the home based products launched in india , MI TV , MI soundbar , MI 360º camera , I am also using MI home App .. Really pleased with all the products , I have a small query does Xiaomi going to launch electric e-scooters in India? When?
2020-07-16 21:39:03
Iamvenkatrv

Master Bunny

Leonard Wei | from Mi MIX 2

Thx 4 info!
2020-07-16 21:43:39

Photography Team

Addy Chowdary | from Redmi Note 8 Pro

Hello Raymond Tian and steven Shi, Happy to meet you here, This is Aditya from India,I want to ask why some Xiaomi Eco products are not available in india ? may I know the reason behind it .

2020-07-16 22:20:23

MI COMMUNITY GLOBAL PHOTOGRAPHY FORUM
2020-07-16 22:46:29
2020-07-16 22:46:58