In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MIUI Feedback

[Suggestions] Xiaomi should release an official webcam client application

2020-07-14 02:42:16
179 2
As quarantine is sticking with us, and many people are working/studying from home; there is a sudden spike in both webcam consumers and price now.

To avoid spending more, many people are using there phones as webcam with thrid party webcam client. I have faced many problems using those apps as they have either watermark or poor video quality.

If Xiaomi releases a native webcam client for their users that will be helpfulfor the community. And I can use my awesome camera of k20.

I think xiaomi should take this thread into consideration.      
2020-07-14 02:42:16
Favorites RateRate

Super moderator

rayhanh | from Redmi Note 7

Thanks for sharing your valuable opinion, we'll definitely let them know about it.
2020-07-14 16:25:53
Rayhan Hasan
Super Moderator, Mi Community Bangladesh.

Rookie Bunny

MeetAwil Author | from Mi 9T

rayhanh
Thanks for sharing your valuable opinion, we'll definitely let them know about it.

thank you for taking it into consideration
2020-07-14 20:29:08