In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Note 10/Pro/Lite

[Other] Mi Note 10 lite my opinion

2020-07-13 16:45:29
336 7
My opinion on note 10 lite (global version).
Good phone, but bad choice. I'm still on version 11.0.5
Note 10 lite The EU has version 10.0.10
The security patch is in May and now it is July.
I think Xiaomi took a big bite out of the pie by rolling out a huge number of phones and even releasing a MiUi 12.
Now they are suffocating and everything is going very slowly.
I'm excitedly waiting for MiUi 12, but I'm sure I won't get it before September. And unlike other global models, the Note 10 lite has the least forum and the least mentioned for the MiUi 12 update.
This is just my opinion.
2020-07-13 16:45:29
Favorites1 RateRate

Banned

envy17 | from Mi Note 10

so the phone is a bad choice because the software updates are coming slow?? this makes no sence.
the phone is a bad choice if it is full of bugs and bad hardware or if it has some major working issues.
software comes late because it needs time to properly test and develop so that the end user has hopefully no issues when using the phone.
my i remind you the xiaomi is a chinese brand when it develops a new MIUI for each country it needs propper translations and propper beta testers. All software will come slow on all phones exept apple who build the phone entirely from the hardware to software.
just be patient and understanding.
2020-07-13 18:29:49

Semi Pro Bunny

Saffi Baig | from Mi Note 10 Lite

Keep your opinion to yourself. How are you so assure miui 12 will come in September. There is no eta. No one asked for your opinion. Wait for some time. Itll come soon.
2020-07-13 18:51:44

Semi Pro Bunny

Saffi Baig | from Mi Note 10 Lite

And its getting regular monthly security patches. Keep that in mind. Both Mi global and EU roms are on june security patch. Don't start criticising on everything by saying it's your opinion.
2020-07-13 18:53:01

Rookie Bunny

IonN | from Mi Note 10 Lite

don't compare different versions of ROM, because Global version for MIUI on MI Note 10 lite have their code number. By the way, check your updater, today they sent a new update to fix proximity sensor. Yes everyone wants MIUI 12, but still wait. Unfortunately no beta version for MI Note 10 lite.
2020-07-13 19:26:46

Rookie Bunny

6332464326 Author | from mobile

IonN
don't compare different versions of ROM, because Global version for MIUI on MI Note 10 lite have their code number. By the way, check your updater, today they sent a new update to fix proximity sensor. Yes everyone wants MIUI 12, but still wait. Unfortunately no beta version for MI Note 10 lite.

Security patch and proximity update come 30 after posting comment. By the way proximity problem is not resolved. And I know that difference between ROM. Im telling that EU rom has more updates than Global.
2020-07-13 19:54:11

Rookie Bunny

IonN | from Mi Note 10 Lite

Security patch and proximity update come 30 after posting comment. By the way proximity problem is not resolved. And I know that difference between ROM. Im telling that EU rom has more updates than Global.

probably in European version was more problems to fix, that why so many updates. About proximity "sensor", try to reinstall update. On my phone already works perfectly.
2020-07-13 19:59:34

Rookie Bunny

6332464326 Author | from Mi Note 10 Lite

Saffi Baig
Keep your opinion to yourself. How are you so assure miui 12 will come in September. There is no eta. No one asked for your opinion. Wait for some time. Itll come soon.

This is a forum, here you can express your opinion as long as it is not offensive. What is offensive is telling someone to keep their opinion to themselves. This is a denial of freedom of speech. If freedom of speech is denied in your country, it does not mean that it is denied here. So your comment can be easily reported. As for bad criticism, it is sometimes good because it knows how to start some things. It's okay to disagree with me, but to silence me this way isn't. I hope you understand because I see that you are still young. Good luck to you and be safe.
2020-07-14 03:03:09