In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

App

[App Review] [MI ART] Air Quality | AirVisual - Reliable & Trusted Global Air Quality Report

2020-07-11 16:32:59
167 9

Hi Mi Community Members!
How are you? Hope you are doing well. Long time no see and it's me again! Today I bring you a useful application. This app very good to give information of the quality of air pollution in your area. I hope you will love this recommendation. I am using this app for more than a week and I think this app give us reliable and trusted global air quality report. No need to worry, this application is free to download. Just check your Play Store, you can find it, Air Quality | AirVisual. I'll give you a short review about this app today! So, happy reading guys!

R E V I E W

FIRST LOOK
AirVisual give you blue-white interface, which is awesome! For the first time, you need to create an account with your email or you can link it with your Social Media. Then, this app will give you a short guide about the app and also the device. Wait what? Device? Yes, this app will give you recommendation to have (read: buy) Air Quality Monitor Device from IQAir. But, no need to worry, we will talk only about the app. You can forget the device, lol.

TURN ON YOUR GPS

This Air Visual app really need to get your accurate location. So,don't forget to turn on your GPS and make sure you have accurate GPS. After that, you will directly get information of the quality of air pollution in your area. I have locked my location and little bit shock se that the quality of air pollution in my area is on "Moderate" category. FYI, I live in country side :) - At the bottom of this view you can also get health recommendation such as open your windows to bring clean, fresh air, or wearing your mask, and many more.

AIR QUALITY STATUS
So, for your information there are several air quality status on this app. The air quality represented with many colors. You can check other city and also countries on "Map".
  • GREEN means the air quality is GOOD.
  • YELLOW means the air quality is MODERATE. Sensitive individuals should avoid outdoor activity as they may experience respiratory symptoms.
  • ORANGE means the air quality is UNHEALTHY (for Sensitive Groups)
  • RED means the air quality is UNHEALTHY
  • PURPLE means  the air quality is VERY UNHEALTHY
  • BROWN means  the air quality is HAZARDOUS. Everyone should avoid exercise and remind indoors.

RANKING & NEWS
Beside check on Map, you can also check Rank, News, and Resources. This Rank will change every day according to the air quality condition in every major city. On "News" section you can read some news related with air pollution. Sadly, the news is not up to date. The Last one posted in February 2020.

JOIN THE MOVEMENT

If you are curious about the accurate data from this app, don't worry Air Visual give you reliable and trusted global air quality report. I was checked the contributors and they are really credible campus/department. Feel free to check contributors in your country. Speak of contributors, we can also join and become contributors. There are T&C for contributors. You can check it by yourself :)

Mi Fans, I hope you like my review about Air Visual, and really hope that this app is useful for you. Install the app now and tell me what air quality in your area! KEEP HEALTHY! And if you have application or game you want me to review, please send me PM

P R O S  &  C O N S

PROS
  • FREE to download
  • Simple and easy to use
  • Smooth UI
  • No Ads
  • Credible data and information

CONS

• "News" section is not up to date

CONCLUSION
Air Visual is reliable and trusted global air quality report. Worth to try!

My Rate: ♥ ♥ ♥

A D D  I N F O

D O W N L O A D

Get Air Visual on Play Store for FREE right Now!

*Sorry the apk file will be upload soon, I got problem to upload it now.

Rate

Number of participants 2 Experience +30 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2020-07-11 16:32:59
Favorites2 RateRate

Wizard Bunny

BeingBishal | from Mi 9T Pro

Awesome Review!
2020-07-11 20:07:11

Beta Team

MikeAung | from MI 9 SE

Great.