In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Band Series

[] Unable to Pair with a Phone

2020-07-11 01:16:15
95 1
Howdy,
I am trying to setup a brand new Mi Band 4.
Fully Charged of course.

I see a green logo and "pair first" text. On the Phone installed with Mi fit, I follow these steps
  • tap to pair
  • tap on "Band"
  • Agree (After you pair this device the following info will be collected ....... )
  • Then in a few seconds on the phone it says "confirm on the band" and at the bottom there is small text says "Band hasnt recieved a pairing request. Screen shot attached.
  • same time Mi Band 4 Vibrates and Ask me "Pair the Phone?"
  • I try my best to press the white colored tick box in the band. Nothing really happens. No touch input is registered. And so I am stuck.

Things I tried so far
  • reinstalled mi fit app multiple times
  • No i didnt pair the band via bluetooth settings.
  • Tried this ordeal on a Mi Note 10, Samsung Galaxy s10, iphone xs and even on an old nexus 5. Always the same result.

Is it possible to restart the band or hard reset the band before I give up and return it?

cheers
2020-07-11 01:16:15
Favorites RateRate
Follow the thread linked below for resolving your issue

Solutions to Fix "Can­not Pair Mi Band" Problem!
2020-07-12 15:07:12