In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Other Devices

[Q&A] How to bypass Mi account on a recently purchased Mi Mix

2020-07-10 02:47:54
189 6
hello the community,recently purchased a original Mi Mix,(1st gen),from a friend who purchased the device on facebook from the guy in this pic below

unfortunately the device is locked with his Mi account and when my friend purchased it he simply added his own account on the already running device,after he sold it to me he then attempted to reset the device only for the previous users account to pop up as the unlock and despite both of our attempts to contact the guy he is not answering either through facebook or email,have tried numerous attempts to unlock using tutorials from youtube,Mi PC suite and even the Mi unlock tool but to no avail...the device simply refuses to connect to any software and refuses to bypass the security lock screenany help from the community here would be much appreciated
thank you
2020-07-10 02:47:54
Favorites RateRate
Prepare your credentials and invoice. Show them to the service center and they will unlock the phone for you.
2020-07-10 11:11:35
unfortunately the device is locked with his Mi account and when my friend purchased it he simply added his own account on the already running device

Hello,

You can't add the 2nd Mi account on the device.

Ask the original owner for email and password.
2020-07-10 20:00:21

Advanced Bunny

mrsim71 Author |

Yuki-N replied at 2020-07-10 04:11:35
Prepare your credentials and invoice. Show them to the service center and they will unlock the phone for you.

we have no service center here in the UK
2020-07-10 21:37:44

Advanced Bunny

mrsim71 Author |

Muz_paray replied at 2020-07-10 13:00:21
Hello,

You can't add the 2nd Mi account on the device.

the second account was added by my friend after he purchased the device from the original owner but after agreeing to sell it to me he factory reset and now the original owner refuses to answer any requests made by both me and my friend who he sold it to.....very frustrating
2020-07-10 21:39:28
mrsim71 replied at 2020-07-10 19:09:28
the second account was added by my friend after he purchased the device from the original owner but after agreeing to sell it to me he factory reset and now the original owner refuses to answer any requests made by both me and my friend who he sold it to.....very frustrating

Sorry, We can't help with the matter.
2020-07-10 23:15:13

Advanced Bunny

mrsim71 Author |

so i managed to get in touch with the original owner who i listed above who purchased the device new and his account details differ from the ones listed on the device,now my friend who i purchased the device from had no trouble accessing the device with his account and was using it until he purchased a samsung S20 after which time months later i purchased the device,but now we have a xiaomi device which is a paperweight can someone here be it a moderator or a xaiomi emplyee please give me some advice surely it is in the companies best interests to help in a situation like this rahter than cause someone to move to another manufacturer

i know xiaomi have a store here in london will they be able to unlock this device for me

2020-07-11 00:57:13