In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi MIX 3

[Discussion] Next phone after Mi Mix 3 5G

2020-07-06 23:28:06
996 14

Pro Bunny

imre96 | from Mi MIX 3

You are not using MIUI 12 on any global Mix 3 that's 101% l. If you got MIUI 12 in China since May then it's a nail again to Xiaomis coffin in my eyes. The Mi 10 and pro is just as expensive as any Oppo, 1+, Samsung or Huawei flagship in Hungary. Jokes on Xiaomi and on those who defend it because they made a 180° turn.
2020-08-01 03:11:35

Advanced Bunny

6275979553 | from Mi MIX 3 5G

quoteurl=home.php?mod=space&uid=6154584379imre96/url
You are not using MIUI 12 on any global Mix 3 that's 101% l. If you got MIUI 12 in China since May then it's a nail again to Xiaomis coffin in my eyes. The Mi 10 and pro is just as expensive as any Oppo, 1+, Samsung or Huawei flagship in Hungary. Jokes on Xiaomi and on those who defend it because they made a 180° turn./quote

So true. I have a model 5G and Xiaomi just abondened model. It's a shame, and some people here can't understand the frustration of users of Mi Mix 3 5G, they talk with softly words, but they're hiding the true. IRRESPONSIBILITY. No one explain to me, because it's not possibly to explain, why I have a phone with 1 year, and since then 2 security patches (last one is from January)..... and it's all. The phone is a top line, and we're talking in flagships? Don't make me laugh. To finalize this story, try to review the case of Nokia, saddly Xiaomi is going on that direction, the turn of 180°.
2020-08-07 05:30:44

Advanced Bunny

6275979553 | from Mi MIX 3 5G

quoteurl=home.php?mod=space&uid=846191770天 经 地 米/url
It could fall on recent political atmosphere over in Europe that led to poor support for the very anticipated MIX 3 5G. I mean when you have people tearing down the 5G towers it makes it less appealing to work hard on updating the 5G device you released in those markets. It's terrible but it's business. You want to make sure the updates you work hard on will end up being useful to the most users.

The regular MIX 3 is still excellent and was upgraded to MIUI 12 in May which drastically enhanced the device's already incredible performance. I've been so impressed with it I made several threads on it.
/quote

What a hell you mean with political atmosphere in Europe?
If the atmosphere is bad don't send the models to be sold on those markets. If accidentally you're failing, the result is very simply, call back the model and let consumers chose another one. Simply and a good faith...... I'm tired of this bullshit.
2020-08-07 06:20:10

Semi Pro Bunny

Criticaldany | from Mi MIX 3 5G

Xiaomi doesn't give a damn a about the consumers their whole PR is bad, the social media posts they make help them sell their devices because people keep thinking they actually care they are here to make money even if the consumers has to purchase a dead phone, they could even sell a phone filled with privacy issues and people would still buy it, MI MIX 3 5G was one of their failed devices and more will come, the moment they launched the 4G version and there was no consumer response to the 5G they knew that it would fail but at the same time they would make money out of a failed device. They even gave false info to their support staff so we would shut up about the 5G version not getting updates anyone that still thinks this company actually cares about their opinion is either deaf or stupid, either go for brands that actually do something for the consumer or stick with companies like Xiaomi and buy their crap while to stay happy while you give them money for something it's not worth the amount you paid.
2020-08-09 07:54:21