In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MIUI ROM

[Q&A] Testing MIUI 12 on my RN8P

2020-07-02 01:57:25
178 3
After months of suffering from extremely disappointing bugs in MIUI 11, I was successfully selected to the beta test program of Miui 12, which i received today in the early hours of the morning.

After testing it through the day i would like to say that this update made me incredibly happy with Xiaomi once again. Even tho its beta, update is absolutely stable and very minor bugs were found so far.

I've seen improvement in my battery life, and most importantly, my wifi connection no longer **s when using Bluetooth, speed drops by a few mb, but nothing compared to before when i would drop to kbs just by turning bt on.

That said, i would like to let the team know I'm really happy with miui 12 so far, they've done a excellent job, thabk you very much for all the work, i will keep testing the rom and reporting daily.

To everyone else, stay calm, safe, your update will come when its ready and free of bugs and i promise you won't regret it ;)
2020-07-02 01:57:25
Favorites RateRate

wai_yan | from app

Hello,
Thank you for your valuable feedback.
Please report new thread again if you found any issue regarding MIUI 12 update.
Thanks.
2020-07-02 02:01:48

Wai Yan
Myanmar
Feedback Team
Great news . Thanks for sharing your experience with that beta version .
2020-07-02 02:05:59

Semi Pro Bunny

karimkrb | from Redmi Note 8 Pro

good for you, we waiting...
2020-07-02 07:17:01