In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

App

[Social] [Mi Resources Team] Norway Social - Dating Chat

2020-06-21 11:26:09
434 11

Norway Social

App Information

Preview

Description

Are you attracted to Norwegian people or are you looking to meet people in Norway? We have a great new app for you.

Norway Social is the best free dating app to connect with Norwegian singles or to meet Norwegian singles from around the world. Norway Social is a great way to meet people around you in Norway, make new friends and mingle with them, or to find lasting relationships and even for marriage! It’s all here. Whether you are looking to see Norwegian girls or you’re looking for a friend during your stay in Norway, Norway Social will have someone for you!

Our mission is to help you find the type of relationship you are looking for.

What makes Norway Social unique is this: You can meet people directly by watching videos of them. Meeting new people, making friends, chatting, socializing, and even dating has never been that fun!

Unlike other networks… we have video profiles! They say a picture is worth a thousand words and a video is at least a thousand pictures! We created a video based social app, because you can express yourself more accurately with videos and let your personality shine through! Too shy to upload a video? We have photos too but the videos are much more exciting!

Don't feel like looking at photos or videos of people and singles? Then hangout in our chat rooms and message people nearby or everywhere else right away. Chat with local people or join the world chat room and chat with people from all over the world. We are also introducing our newest feature Flash Chat. With flash chat, you send pictures, videos, or even audio clips that will delete itself forever after you set the timer. It’s a really fun and cool feature.

Love to meet new people, make friends or find a date to hangout with tonight? It's easy! You can start by seeing video clips of singles and when you like someone, just click the heart. If they like you back, we will connect both of you. Want to help break the ice? Send them a ‘Hi’! You can send unlimited messages, videos and photos to each other. Finding a date, meeting new friends, chatting, dating has never been so easy. And best of all, it's FREE!

Our Features?
- group social chat rooms
- private inbox with photo, video and audio
- make fans (people that like you)
- or friends (people you like back)
- video and photo profiles
- tags system in profiles
- FREE way to meet new friends

Download
If you want to see the hidden content, please reply
2020-06-21 11:26:09
Favorites1 RateRate
Thanks For Sharing!!!
2020-06-21 20:21:00

Super moderator

PraweshCH | from Redmi K20 Pro

Will try this app to meet. Norwegian singles. Haha.
2020-06-21 23:15:06
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #3

Wizard Bunny

pinang69 | from Redmi 4X

🤔
tons of meet ppl apps in the net these past years ..
😁
2020-07-19 23:41:25
thanks for sharing
2020-08-23 23:40:28
Have to try it, thanks for sharing. You know I noticed that now people are using a lot of such kind of apps or different dating sites in order to find a good friend or even love. This is a little strange for me 'cause I have never tried to do such things. But my loneliness tells me that it's high time to do something lol. I have a friend who found his love thanks to a dating site for people with disabilities. Don't worry he is perfectly healthy. He wanted to find a girl with health problems 'cause he thought that such kind of people was the most powerful. And he was right. He found his girlfriend there. Honestly, I don't know if I knew someone stronger than her,
2020-11-28 02:32:34
Thank you for this article and also special thanks for recommendation of the website for dating people with disabilities. My friend will highly appreciate that. She says that in Bronx where she is from, it is close to impossible to find anything like that. I thought that another tinder dating site review website would be useful to share. So go check it out if dating sites still interest you.
2020-12-17 04:21:49
Thanks For Sharing
2020-12-18 14:56:06
Nowadays there are many dating sites and choosing a decent one is quite difficult. I liked the live sexy chat. I have met many girls. And now there is no end to dating. This is an unforgettable time and a lot of fun!
2020-12-23 22:29:36

Rookie Bunny

exanor77 | from app

I want to see the link
2021-01-16 03:26:42