In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Global Fans

[Discussion] How would you protect or take care of your phone?

2020-06-15 16:59:37
431 3
Hello Mi Community!

Hope everyone is well and is in great condition.

Through these days I got to think on a question, how do we take care of our things? Specifically of our phones. When smartphones became a trend there are also accessories that became trendy like casings (some calls it “housings” for your phone), tempered glasses or screen protectors, pouches among others. Designs were unlimited that caters almost everyone’s liking like Anime characters, Nature, Movie inspired designs etc.

I for one is fond of different designs especially in casings of phone  it’s like hip and cool (for me lol!), I also buy tempered glass for my phones (until today). Pouches, I also bought a couple of times for my previous phones but nowadays my phone is just inside my bag whenever I’m out or travel.

our current cases and I have a spare tempered glass for my phone

Personal experience makes me buy those things that could protect my phone in a way. Because unlike now, phones before are more fragile (I might say) and through years of technology and innovation phones now are sturdier because of materials.
As the phones gets to improve, also does the accessories, there are casings that are pricier because it promises to offer MORE protection on your phone, tempered glasses that claims to endure scratches even if it is intentional. Maybe those are for marketing strategy to sell their  products, but for me, it does add some reliable protection. I’ve unintentionally dropped my (current) phone for about 2-5 times (at about 2-3 feet) already during work at the field. If it weren’t for the tempered glass and the casing on it, my phone would probably take serious damage now.

This is one of the attractive back designs of Xiaomi's Mi phone series and this one is (personally) hard to hide in a casing

There are people who aren’t like me, they just love to use their phone/s bare; with no tempered glass/ screen protectors or housing on it, trust me I too want this kind of confidence! The design of midrange to flagship phones these days are far better than before and showing off that beauty is amazing.

How about you? How do you care fory our phone?
Let us know through this poll below and share us your thoughts on the comment section.

Thank you and Stay Safe Everyone!!

Single Poll thread Total 13 Users Voted This Poll has ended.

7.69% (1)

7.69% (1)

84.62% (11)

0% (0)

0% (0)
Submit
2020-06-15 16:59:37
Favorites2 RateRate

Rookie Bunny

6333043896 | from app

how would you take
2020-06-15 19:00:31
Flip case and tempered glass
2020-06-18 14:47:43
Mici007  replied at 2020-06-18 14:47:43
Flip case and tempered glass

Yes, I would like to try that flip case someday. Thank you for participating!
2020-06-19 16:17:15
A simple Mi Fan