In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Gadgets

[Review] Xiaomi Mitu Building Block Mining Truck For Decoration

2020-06-07 20:39:11
1449 17

Hei Mi fans,

Being a die-hard Mi fan, I always have this idea of buying a truck load of Mi gadgets. Anyway, I love toys, having a wide range collection of Airfix, Tamiya, so on and to symbolise that I love logistics stuff from toys to the actual truck itself. Let's check this truck out!

Xiaomi Mitu Building Block Mining Truck comes with more than 500 pieces made with precision, in order to ensure a precise and comfortable coupling between all the parts. The pieces are made of high-quality plastic materials, high resistant, non-toxic and pass stringent safety control for children.

Main Features:
  • Maintain the shape and transmission structure of the truck.
  • The splicing process is not only the training of patience but also the inspiration to the imagination.
  • Mechanical directional control system, control the direction of the truck at will.
  • Imitates the loading and unloading system of a real trunk
  • Six large rubber tires, suitable for all kinds of terrain.
  • In accordance with the National 3C strict standard can be assured to let the children play.
  • Recommended age: over 6 years old.

This robotic toy is quite different from others as it is devoid of electronics. If you have not put a smile on your child’s face for a while now, this is the perfect opportunity as children tend to love this toy. The mechanical charm of the Mitu building block mine truck is not only magnificent on the exterior, but also the internal mechanical structure is more fascinating.

• Small Steering Wheels Can Also Control "Giants" - The truck of Mitu Building Block Mine has ingeniously built a direction control system. With the help of a small "steering wheel", it can control the direction of the truck as it wishes, and the road is controlled by the "fingertips".
  • Reverse Lifting System,The Secret Of Gear Conduction - Mitu building block mine truck can simulate the loading and unloading action of the real vehicle. It can realize the dump action only by turning the knob and conducting through the gears
  • Wheels Rotate Independently Because Have Differential - Since the birth of the differential, there has been only improvement and no change. In order to get a better control experience, Mitu Building Block Mine Truck has customized a differential which can be used in building blocks to ensure that each tire can rotate independently and bring the mechanical transmission to a new height.
  • Six Plastic Tires, Fearless Of Terrain Challenges - The tires of mine trucks have very high requirements for wear resistance and load-bearing. The Mitu building block mine truck is equipped with 6 large tires, high toughness plastic material, which can make the trucks gallop all over the terrain regardless of desert or plain.
  • High Precision Parts, Better Insertion Feel - The parts of the truck in Mitu Building Block Mine are made by injection moulding with 0.005mm high precision mould, which is more detailed than imagination, thus creating the great fitting between the building blocks.
  • High Standard & High Requirement To Make Building Blocks Safer.

2020-06-07 20:39:11
Favorites3 RateRate

Mi Rédacteur

arawak8 | from app

Thanks
2020-06-07 20:58:10

DaMgaSea | from Redmi Note 8 Pro

2020-06-07 22:17:53

Wizard Bunny

PraweshCH | from Redmi K20 Pro

I will definitely going to buy it soon
2020-06-07 23:36:32