In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi MIX 3

[Q&A] Lockscreen clock as a clock widget on homescreen.

2020-06-05 11:47:52
983 3
Hi all MIUI fans.
Ive got MIUI 12 on my mix 3 and I trully love it. That update gave me a feeling as I would have brand new phone and made it fun to use it again. I would like to know If there is any way to change clock widget on my homescreen to the one I have on my lockscreen. I love the new design of the lockscreens clock and would like to see it after unlocking my device as well.
2020-06-05 11:47:52
Favorites1 RateRate
The first question is, how did you get MIUI 12 on a Global Mi MIX 3. It's not available yet, so I suppose it's China ROM or a custom ROM based on it (xiaomi.eu, perhaps?). If it's a custom ROM, then I would suggest you to ask the query in its respective community for better response.

That being said, we are not sure about the widgets available in homescreen. There could be something similar to this, but may not be exactly the same. Or you may use any 3rd party widget that mimics this style.

Cheers! :-)
2020-06-05 18:27:28
Device ModeratorMi Global Community
POCO F1 | Mi MIX 3 | Mi 8 | Redmi Note 9/S/Pro

Pro Bunny

energy_drink Author | from app

Youre rights mate:) that's Xiaomi.eu rom
2020-06-05 18:34:13

Rookie Bunny

E.Fisher | from mobile

Hey Bro I made this for kwgt,it might have some bugs position

http://www.mediafire.com/file/r8 ... iui12clock.rar/file