In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Global Fans

[News] [K2K #2] Start Your Online Talks With Xiaomi Experts to Win Redmi Note 9 Pro and Vacuum Cleaner!

2020-05-28 07:23:30
129190 3427
Announced on 12th June.
Thank you so much for your participation in K2K#2. We've received a lot of valuable advice and ideas. Now it's time to announce the final winners.

Redmi Note Squad has selected the most valuable comments. Congrats @Mr_M17 @munablaq @Jarwin for offering us great idea on this.
And another lucky draw winner would be #2679 @Bart.ek1.
ZIP Password: k2ksquadandmifans

Please send us your address (including postal code), phone number, email address to us via PM within one week. Otherwise, your gift will not be claimed.

Thanks again. Stay tuned for the next round of K2K.

Hi Mi Fans,

We are quite excited to announce that K2K #2 is coming! Are you ready for the online talks With Xiaomi Experts?

What is K2K?

K2K is ‘Keyboard to Keyboard’ online talks.

We will invite some top talents in our community. Then you can post relevant questions and suggestions to guests, starting direct conversations with them!

We've got so many valuable and constructive advice and ideas from K2K #1.

This time, let’s keep the heat continues.

For Redmi Note 9 Pro, we are so excited to invite three experts who have participated in Redmi Note 9 series to join our K2K project!

So, who will be invited this time?

Redmi Note Series has been to space. Redmi Note Series has been to Antarctica.
As a core strategic planner at Xiaomi, @Chloe Yin has played an important role in the planning of these incredible events.

You can share your thoughts about Redmi Note campaigns with her.

Have you ever been amazed by the global launch of the Redmi Note 9 Series? Xiaomi’s Senior Product Marketing Manager @Stella Meng has been contributed to it.

She has been listening to the voice of Mi Fans and analyzing your pain points to meet your needs.  How do you feel about the Redmi Note phone? Just send her your honest feedback.

@Adam Lai, Senior Product Marketing Manager, is definitely a professional geek at Xiaomi! He has always converted obscure phone technologies into selling points that Mi Fans can easily understand.

Just express your thoughts on Redmi Note performance to him!

This time, for Redmi Note 9 Pro, they form the Redmi Note Squad to answer your questions. Are you ready to ask them questions and show your enthusiasm?

How to participate?

Welcome to share your questions or suggestions in the comments, please focus on aspects as Redmi Note Squad put forward.

Timeline:
May 28 00:00 - June 5 23:59, Beijing Time
Prize & Selection
In this event, there will be four lucky fellows in total.

- Redmi Note Squad will pick three participants whose comments would be considered the most meaningful.
   Each lucky winner of these three fans can get a Redmi Note 9 Pro!

- The fourth lucky fellow will be selected from 4%, 12%, 23%, 35%, 57%, 68%, 79%, 87% and 97% of the total number of replies which are encrypted in the file. K2K#2.zip (247 Bytes, Downloads: 418)
   This lucky Mi Fan will get a Mi Handheld Vacuum Cleaner.

To ensure the fairness of this event, we decided to add a rule: each Mi Fan could give a maximum of six comments. If the winner violates this rule, it will be postponed to the next Mi Fan who meets the rule.

Are you ready?
Get started and leave your comments to Redmi Note Squad!

Rate

Number of participants 7 Experience +72 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2020-05-28 07:23:30
Favorites285 RateRate
Hi dear Mi Fans, I am Chloe from the Global Marketing Department of xiaomi.
I am very glad to chat with you here. I hope I can find some new ideas from your questions.

I really want to know about:
What is your most memorable Redmi Note event?
What Redmi Note event have you participated in before?
We have been to space & Antarctica. What do you think Redmi Note should do for the next challenge?

Text your answer now, let's get it!!!!!
2020-05-28 07:42:36
Hi guys, I am Adam from product marketing team at Xiaomi Global Marketing. I am so glad to be here to communicate with all of you guys.

Which phone in the Redmi Note 9 series do you like best? Which selling point do you like best?

What are your expectations for future Redmi Note phones? What features would you like to add?

If you have any questions about the products or any expectations please feel free to tell me.

I am looking forward to talk to you guys!
2020-05-28 07:43:00
Hello my dear Mi Fans and fellow Redmi Note lovers!
This is Stella From Product Marketing team at Xiaomi Global Marketing. It's a great honor to be here to chat with you all and chat with you about Redmi Note, and everything else as well.
Please send me any questions you have!! Thanks!

Below are some of my questions for you:
-Which Redmi Note phone have you ever used? What do you think of it?
-What do you do with the Redmi Note phone most often?
2020-05-28 07:43:45
Xiaomi Global - Product Marketing

Master Bunny

NetteCastle | from MI 8 Lite

Yes! Let's Get It On!
2020-05-28 07:40:26
A simple Mi Fan

Master Bunny

UlpiEdub | from app

Hi Chloe, Adam and Stella! Thank you for your wonderful works for Xiaomi and for the Mi Community! Looking forward to reading your inputs here... All the best, Ulpi
2020-05-28 07:47:22

Master Bunny

UlpiEdub | from app

Chloe Yin
Hi dear Mi Fans, I am Chloe from the Global Marketing Department of xiaomi.
I am very glad to chat with you here. I hope I can find some new ideas from your questions.

Hi Chloe, I joined the What's Your Redmi Note Story event here on the Mi Community app but unfortunately I didn't make it to the voting phase but it is all good. I was so surprised to see a glimpse of my story though on the gigantic screen behind Abi during the Redmi Note 9/9Pro launch recently. You brought the Redmi Note not just to Antarctica but also to the space! Maybe next time you place it in a drone and take photos of the Bora Bora island in French Polynesia since that beautiful place is in my bucketlist. I am not sure if you have this already but you can also take photos of the Northern Lights which is also in my bucketlist and for sure the next Redmi Note series will be able to that. :)
2020-05-28 08:00:09

Rookie Bunny

6197567622 | from Redmi 7

eu ganhei
2020-05-28 08:00:50

Advanced Bunny

Vapor4Life | from Redmi Note 8

Great Phones
2020-05-28 08:01:44

Master Bunny

Peter666 | from Redmi 5A

Why are they all so thick?