In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 7

Device Team Weekly
Subscribed
Subscribe

[Other] Device Team Weekly Vol.13 : POCO F2 PRO, Amazfit BIP Teardown ,Vacuum Cleaner and Much More !

2020-06-04 12:31:15
4812 98
Hello Mi Fans,

Mi Community is the ultimate playground for the Mi Fans to hang out together!!! Here we not only discuss and share ideas about Xiaomi products and its stunning technologies, but also help all users crack the problems they have faced on their phones.Well, if you have been too busy last week and failed to stay up to date with the updates from the Device Team, there is no way you can miss anything as we have now.

Device Team Weekly Collection

Here we put together all the threads, posted every week by the Device Team members! So here is the thirteenth volume of this weekly collection.

Exploring Nature with POCO F2 Pro

Hello Mi Fans,
The POCO F2 Pro recently launched and already available for many regions.I got my hands on this device and I can definitely state: I'm pleasently surprised about this great piece of technology!
The POCO F2 Pro houses a quad rear camera setup headed by a 64MP Sony IMX686 primary sensor.
Accompanied by a 13MP wide-angle sensor, a 2MP depth sensor and a lens which I love most already: a 5MP Flagship tele-macro camera.

Amazfit BIP teardown and a closer look inside

Strong sales of the Amazfit-branded smart sport watches exemplifies consumers' growing awareness and support of the product line following its late 2016 launch," With the strong sales of the self-branded smart sport watch product line which reflects their ability to provide consumers great value at a premium price point. In addition, international interest in the Amazfit-branded products increases our confidence in broadening our markets." Total overseas sales volume of Amazfit Smart Sport Watches has exceeded more than million in units.

Xiaomi CIGA Design Z-Series Mechanical Titanium Watch with nothing to hide

CIGA Design Z-Series Mechanical Titanium Watch is designed to highlight real men’s love of complexity with outstanding design and superb performance. Man has always been fascinated by how things work, especially regarding the beauty of complex engines and complicated mechanisms. Rather than conceal the inner workings behind a characterless exterior, we believe it’s time to bring things out into the open.

Poco F2 Pro: The Return of the Comeback! Unboxing and First Impression!

Hey Poco Fans!
Yes you heard it right!
Its the return of the comeback! The Poco is back and everyone is going Loco over it! Off from the success of the Poco F1, Poco has revived itself after a long hiatus from the smartphone sceen, maybe it just went on self quarrantine maybe. Now the wait is over and I join all of you as we embrace and celebrate the return of the flagship killer! Behold in my hands is the Poco F2 Pro!

Honestly I was quite shocked to know this phone has returned unexpectedly, but yeah it sure caught my attention and I didnt think twice to buy this phone immediately upon release. Now, here I am sharing to all of you my experience and unboxing of the Poco F2 Pro.

Xiaomi Youpin Jimmy JV52 Wireless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner

We are all looking for a good vacuum cleaner for our home use during the quarantine period. Now there are a lot of models out there waiting for us to choose from. One of the main factors is reliability and of course the price as well as it is quite hard to buy a expensive vacuum cleaner this time of the year wherein many of us are out of work or unemployed for the certain point of time. Meaning, no income therefore we need to use our budget wisely.

I bought the Jimmy JV52, based on the specs its quite good, but of course you cant determine its good unless you get to test it out yourself.

Midea Slow Juicer Offers Real Essence

Hei Mi fans,
With #StayAtHome and social distancing now becoming a way of life. So, if you are wondering what can optimize your immune system, stay fit and healthy during coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic, you can look into taking more of whole plant foods as possible to optimize nutrient content and minimize toxic burden. Here, I am going to review the Midea Slow Juicer. Let's juice it!

Mi Enchen Boost Hair Trimmer For Sheer Cut

Hei Mi fans,
With #StayAtHome and social distancing now becoming a way of life. With the isolation making the barber or salon out of bound for most of us. To improvise many have been experimenting with their skill in hairdressing, hence Enchen Boost Hair Trimmer is one of the essential to groom out hair. Let's check out the key features of the trimmer!

Xiaomi Simple Casual Backpack (Black) for work and play

Hei Mi fans,
Wassup? Hope to find everyone cheerful and staying safe. Always believe something wonderful is about to happen! Well, as you contribute more to the Mi Community, like the Chinese saying, Every step makes a footprint and it's only reciprocal to be rewarded. So today, I am gonna review the gifts that I got. Let's check it out!

POCO F2 Pro Unboxing and Initial Impression: A Rare and Well Built Pop-up Camera Smartphone in 2020!

Hello Everyone,
In 2018, Xiaomi introduced a sub-brand named POCO that aims to deliver technologies and performance that truly matters. You probably wondering: Why there's a need for another sub-brand where they already have Mi, Redmi, Blackshark, Meitu under Xiaomi's belt? The more, the merrier? Nope, this is part of Xiaomi's business strategy and each of them has its own market positioning. POCO is all about dreaming big, even while starting small. Their goal is to grab the interest of tech enthusiasts and deliver flagship experience while maintaining an extreme bang for the buck proposition.

Keep MIUIing!
We will be back next Thursday, with a new chapter of Device Team Weekly Collection!
Always Believe Something Wonderful Is About To Happen!

Previous Volumes.

Deadline to Vote: 10th june,2020
Single Poll thread Total 87 Users Voted This Poll has ended.

27.59% (24)

9.2% (8)

9.2% (8)

26.44% (23)

2.3% (2)

1.15% (1)

4.6% (4)

3.45% (3)

16.09% (14)
Submit

Rate

Number of participants 5 Experience +85 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2020-06-04 12:31:15
Favorites37 RateRate
Device Team Weekly
Here to discuss and share ideas about Xiaomi products and its stunning technologies, but also help all users crack the problems they have faced on their phones.
25 Article Description     154 Subscribers
Subscribed
Subscribe

Master Bunny

RichG | from MI 6

Thank you for the compilation. Voting done.
2020-06-04 13:10:34

Advanced Bunny

1892543291 | from Redmi Note 8

amazing
2020-06-04 13:39:38

Master Bunny

Oz14 | from MI MAX 2

voted
2020-06-04 13:59:51

Master Bunny

Engr. farukh | from app

Voted