In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Gadgets

[Review] Xiaomi SMATE UV LED Light Drying Sterilizer

2020-05-22 04:07:25
1037 20

Hei Mi fans,

Wassup everyone? Hope to find everyone to #StayAtHome #SavesLives during this challenging time of isolation. Today, I am gonna review the Xiaomi SMATE UV LED Light Drying Sterilizer to foster a good #Hygiene to #SanitizeYourGadget and stay #Hygienic to #StaySafe in light of the contagious Covid-19 as a preventative measure.

With the emergence of the novel coronavirus COVID-19 has created an unprecedented impact on the way we live and work. In this aspect, I will cover the basics of creating a healthy and sanitary work environment. Hence, Xiaomi SMATE UV LED Light Drying Sterilizer will help me to sanitize most of my gadget that goes laying on the table in public places and gets contaminated as we do our daily chores. Anyway, I am glad that Xiaomi has done their social responsibility to create products for preliminary measures for keeping us safe. It's our social duty to maintain cleanliness and good health at all times.

How to use?
Xiaomi SMATE UV LED Light Drying Sterilizer is complementary to Xiaomi EraClean Ultrasonic Cleaning Machine to vacuum, dry and sterilize your jewelleries, glasses and other items that fit into the compartment. Made of premium material that is ABS eco-friendly shell, resistant to high temperature and durable to use.

There are 3 modes for you to select, long press the power key to turn on or off, short press the power key to switch modes. The modes are, heating with built-in PET composite heating element to dry for 25min which has a bacteria removal rate up to 99.9%, the next mode is disinfectant using the 250 - 280NM UV ray to destroys the molecular structure of DNA or RNA in the cells of microorganisms, causing the bacteria to lose their vitality and reproduction ability to achieve 99.9% disinfection within 5min and the last mode is the combination of drying and sterilization that will take 25min and 5min respectively. To avoid accidental damage to your eyes and skin from the UV ray, it will automatically turn off, once the lid is open which is fitted with an angle sensor. The indicator light is breathing when the disinfection process is in progress. Once the process is complete, the indicator light will stay on and the machine will go into standby mode before switching off itself. It also operates at low noise level of 50dB.

It has a wide application, to sterilize all kinds of daily necessities and personal health care products, like masks, goggles, watches, and so on.

So much so, the Xiaomi SMATE UV LED Light Drying Sterilizer is cost efficient to operate, the UV LED has a lifetime of 1500h and at 5min per time you can use it for 18000times. The drying sterilization process only consumes 0.012 kWh of electricity and require 24W using 12V which is included in the packing.

Thoughts
As the isolation extended, it's our social duty and responsibility to comply with the curfew and restrictions in our respective region. I was fortunate and very happy with the Xiaomi SMATE UV LED Light Drying Sterilizer which will help me to sanitize most of my gadget that goes laying on the table in public places and gets contaminated as we do our daily chores. Anyway, I am glad that Xiaomi has done their social responsibility to create products for preliminary measures for keeping us safe. Amazing right? Avoid close contact (1 meter or 3 feet) with people who are unwell and Stay home and self-isolate from others in the household if you feel unwell.

Rate

Number of participants 1 Experience +15 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2020-05-22 04:07:25
Favorites5 RateRate

App Review Team

endingfate | from app

Thanks for sharing this information with us.
2020-05-22 04:21:01
Regards,
Noor M Palash
App Review Team
Mi Community Bangladesh

DaMgaSea | from Redmi Note 8 Pro

2020-05-22 04:28:50

Mi Rédacteur

arawak8 | from app

Thanks for the information, I have the Portable model
2020-05-22 04:47:16

Advanced Bunny