In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Gadgets

[Review] Xiaomi EraClean Ultrasonic Cleaning Machine

2020-05-21 12:36:17
473 8

Hei Mi fans,

Wassup everyone? Hope to find everyone to #StayAtHome #SavesLives during this challenging time of isolation. Today, I am gonna review the Xiaomi EraClean Ultrasonic Cleaning Machine to foster a good #Hygiene to #SanitizeYourGadget and stay #Hygienic to #StaySafe in light of the contagious Covid-19 as a preventative measure.

With the emergence of the novel coronavirus COVID-19 has created an unprecedented impact on the way we live and work. In this aspect, I will cover the basics of creating a healthy and sanitary work environment. Hence, Xiaomi EraClean Ultrasonic Cleaning Machine will help me to sanitize my jewelleries, Mi Band 4 and my glasses that goes laying on the table in public places and gets contaminated as we do our daily chores. Anyway, I am glad that Xiaomi has done their social responsibility to create products for these measures for keeping us safe. Its our social duty to maintain cleanliness and good health at all times.

How it works
EraClean ultrasonic cleaning machine was a result of Xiaomi crowdfunding and now offered online. With the 45,000Hz high frequency vibration, the EraClean ultrasonic cleaning machine, you can clean fingerprints, oil, odor and residue on the glasses and jewelry. Depending on the gadget you are cleaning, you can add water or any cleaning agent to clean your item. There is a waterline on the stainless steel tank of the cleaning machine for the recommended water level. It's recommended to use normal water since the cleanser has the ultrasonic cleaning ability.

Close the lid and keep it closed during the process to keep it stable and prevent any splashes under the high frequency vibration.

After the result of three minutes of cleaning, you can actually see dirt residue on the stainless steel container, and your gadget gets a renewed look. Should you feel it's otherwise you can go for another 3 min session until.you are satisfied. However, the machine is designed to have a self-protection mechanism, which can only clean three times in 15 minutes. The fourth time the protection mechanism will be enabled and must be cooled for 5 minutes before the next cleaning. After each cleaning, it is recommended that you clean the ultrasonic cleaning machine and replace the cleaning water every time before you start a cleaning session.

Here's a short video on how to use the Xiaomi EraClean Ultrasonic Cleaning Machine.

Thoughts
As the isolation extended, it's our social duty and responsibility to comply with the curfew and restrictions in our respective region. I was fortunate and very happy with the Xiaomi EraClean Ultrasonic Cleaning Machine which will help me to sanitize most of my gadget that goes laying on the table in public places and gets contaminated as we do our daily chores, and it is proven to be convenient and effective. Anyway, I am glad that Xiaomi has done their social responsibility to create products for preliminary measures for keeping us safe. Amazing right? It's a good practice and habit to regularly cleanse your gadgets and get them contamination-free. Avoid close contact (1 meter or 3 feet) with people who are unwell and Stay home and self-isolate from others in the household if you feel unwell.

2020-05-21 12:36:17
Favorites5 RateRate

App Review Team

endingfate | from app

Amazing...Thanks for sharing this information with us.
2020-05-21 14:47:04
Regards,
Noor M Palash
App Review Team
Mi Community Bangladesh

Grand Master Bunny

1860bodo | from Mi 9T Pro

thanks for sharing
2020-05-21 17:55:08

Grand Master Bunny

Seragios | from Redmi 5

Thanks for sharing
2020-05-22 02:28:28

Super moderator

VikuBalupura | from MI 8

great thanks 👍😁
2020-05-22 08:34:17

Wizard Bunny

iMKajal | from MI 8

Nice Review!
2020-05-22 10:25:59
Useful device
2020-06-02 16:12:11
Fantastic
2020-06-02 16:17:58

Super moderator

PraweshCH | from Redmi K20 Pro

Interesting device. Very well explained article. Hygiene, sanitizing, cleaning the items we use often is very necessary at the current situation. This device will accomplish the job without much efforts. Thanks for information.
2020-06-07 23:44:05