In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Gadgets

[Tips] Xiaomi Viomi V2 pro poroblem

2020-05-20 23:06:14
1725 2
Hello!I bought a Viomi V2 Pro vacuum cleaner on January 16, 2020 in the Gearbest store.
Shortly after commissioning, a faulty map was recorded. I thought the software update would help, but the bug didn't fix it. On the real map, a rotated mirror draws a teal image and cleans it (I send a picture of it). We’ve already tried it on several phones. The error always occurred. We operate it using the MI home app. The Viomi app doesn't work.
Please anybody help me.

2020-05-20 23:06:14
Favorites RateRate
Hello,

can you try and place the dock more central.
also make sure the robot isn't moved during operation, relocation problems might occur

best regards
2020-06-04 16:24:05
Same error here. Really annoying bug. I have already reported it to the support. I hope it will be fixed.
At the moment the device is not working. Time to time I met this error, but now, it has not work for 5 days.
2021-12-30 19:46:49