In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Gadgets

[Review] Xiaomi Dunhome Portable Disinfectant Generator #WashYourHands #SanitizeYourSpace #StaySafe

2020-05-20 18:05:12
5036 14

Hei Mi fans,

Wassup everyone? Hope to find everyone to #StayAtHome #SavesLives during this challenging time of isolation. Today, I am gonna review the Dunhome Portable Disinfectant Generator to foster a good #Hygiene to #SanitizeYourSpace and stay #Hygienic to #StaySafe in light of the contagious Covid-19 as a preventative measure.

With the emergence of the novel coronavirus COVID-19 has created an unprecedented impact on the way we live and work. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), has provided detailed instructions on how to clean and disinfect workspaces, as well as a list of EPA-Approved disinfectants known to be effective against SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19). In this aspect, I will cover the basics of creating a healthy and sanitary work environment. The workplace wellbeing includes cleaning, disinfecting and sterilizing your home or office space, as the saying goes, cleanliness starts at home. So here I will reviewing, the making of the disinfectant and using it as a disinfectant to sterilize my home and work space.

How it works
This is the Xiaomi ecological chain product, all it takes is 2 minutes to process the homemade disinfectant. Just 200ml of water and add a teaspoon of salt, very easy procedures. It is safe and produces a 99.9% efficient sterilization. Sodium hypochlorite is generated after electrolysis of water and common salt. Sodium hypochlorite disinfectant is recognized as a highly effective bactericide in the world, which can effectively kill various bacteria and viruses, and has a strong sterilization and deodorizing function. It will produce a concentration of chlorine, rated at 100-250mg/l. To power the unit, it needs a power of 5V input or you can use a power bank as an alternative. To know that it works, you can smell the disinfectant, it smells like chlorine in nature.

Caution: Not for drinking, no direct spray on food, do not spray directly over our body. This is a disinfectant for sterilization purposes, keep away from children.

Here's a short video on how to use the Dunhome Portable Disinfectant Generator.

Thoughts
As the isolation extended, it's our social duty and responsibility to comply with the curfew and restrictions in our respective region. I was fortunate and very happy with the Dunhome Portable Disinfectant Generator and using it to good use during this challenging period. With the Sodium hypochlorite disinfectant, I could do sterilization for my house and my work space to keep them clean and contamination free. Amazing right? The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), has provided detailed instructions on how to clean and disinfect workspaces, as well as a list of EPA-Approved disinfectants known to be effective against SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19). And Sodium hypochlorite disinfectant has been highly recommended for this purpose. Avoid close contact (1 meter or 3 feet) with people who are unwell and Stay home and self-isolate from others in the household if you feel unwell.

Rate

Number of participants 2 Experience +30 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2020-05-20 18:05:12
Favorites5 RateRate

News Reporter

Paddyman | from app

impotant share thanks
2020-05-20 18:13:16
I am a good friend!

Super moderator

VikuBalupura | from MI 8