In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCO F1

[Announcement] [ROM] MIUI 11 Global Stable ROM v11.0.8.0.QEJMIXM for POCO F1 with Android 10 Released: Update now!

2020-05-19 18:24:30
6869 47
Dear POCO F1 users,
A new update is here!! The all new MIUI 11 Global Stable ROM v11.0.8.0.QEJMIXM for POCO F1 [beryllium] based on Android 10 is now rolling out to public users. Kindly check your Updater app for new updates or visit the download page (link below). Please leave your feedback after updating - it's very valuable for us.

For Flashing guide, read here:
1. Quick Guide To System Update
2. Detailed Guide to Unlock Bootloader and Flash MIUI Stable/Beta ROM!

For users switching from Beta, follow the same method used to move from Stable to Beta earlier.

⚠️ Important Notice :
MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR DATA before updating.
If you are switching from Developer/Beta or custom ROMs, a clean flash is required and this will wipe all your data. This is recommended to prevent from causing any serious damage to your device.

WHAT'S NEW

System
  • Updated Android Security Patch to April 2020. Increased system security.

DOWNLOAD LINKS
(Click on the ROM to download)

⚠️ Caution : This is for POCO F1 [beryllium] only. Please be advised to flash the correct ROM variant for your device to avoid any brick and/or other inconveniences.

Recovery ROM  (Size : 1.9 GB)

Fastboot ROM  (Size : 2.3 GB)

FIRMWARE INFO :

• Device name : Xiaomi POCO F1 [beryllium]
  • Region : Global
  • Software version : MIUI v11.0.8.0.QEJMIXM
  • Android OS : 10
  • Security patch level : April 2020

FLASHING GUIDE

If you face any issues with the new update, feel free to report them through here or the Feedback app. Kindly add logs and screenshots and/or videos (if applicable) for bug reports.

Enjoy the new update!

Best regards,
happybuddhist
POCO F1 Moderator

Rate

Number of participants 1 Experience +1 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2020-05-19 18:24:30
Favorites8 RateRate

Advanced Bunny

meallem_27 | from app

after the update every time If I want to charge the phone, I have to restart the phone... does somebody has this issue?
2020-05-19 20:39:43
thanks for information
2020-05-19 21:29:19
meallem_27
after the update every time If I want to charge the phone, I have to restart the phone... does somebody has this issue?

Try to redo the update with a clean install.
2020-05-20 01:13:27

Pro Bunny

MiGnome | from app

Until now everything is rolling fine in the phone.
Thanks Miui
2020-05-20 02:00:36

Advanced Bunny

AJMONDK | from app

meallem_27

i had before 1 month but i don't know fixed with himself i damaged a lot the charger by thinking he was the problem but those developers 🤦‍♂️ i dont know what are they doing
2020-05-20 11:29:33

Pro Bunny

Saikat Sadhukhan | from app

this rom consume more batter compared to that of earlier. furthermore, there is a new animation during screenshot. security patch updated and a new app added called mi mover. so far this is a good rom. smoothness improved but very small
2020-05-20 14:46:00
Yesterday I got the update on my phone. A fast and sleek install. After a day about 50% battery used. I use my phone very much with WiFi on and much Internet use. Not the slightest problem. Well done Xiaomi! 💪💪🙏🙏
2020-05-20 18:26:25

Super moderator

VikuBalupura | from MI 8

thanks for sharing
2020-05-20 19:42:30
I am scared to make the update to not make again much less the battery
2020-05-20 20:26:22

Semi Pro Bunny

Kim J | from app

I don't know why many people are complaining about this update but for me in this update I feel an increase in smooth animation, standby time, and cooler cellphone temperatures
2020-05-21 13:00:39