Adobe_Post_20200518_0457280.45353376629946707.png (459.59 KB, Downloads: 0)
2020-05-18 07:09:08 Upload
Greetings from Mi Community Bangladesh Tech Team. Due to the coronavirus pandemic, most people are stuck at home and looking for ways to keep in touch with each other. Zoom has been a popular solution for a while, both for companies and individuals. Google's offering Google meet becoming free earlier this month, it's now passed 50 million installs on the Google Play Store.
The app has become increasingly popular since March, reason securely connect, collaborate, and celebrate from anywhere. With Google Meet, everyone can safely create and join high-quality video meetings up to 250 people. Google also promises your Meet data won't be sold to their parties or used for ads. There is one important limitation to note with the free version of Google Meet: video calls are limited to 60 minutes.
• Host unlimited high-definition video meetings.
• Meet safely video meetings are encrypted in transit and proactive anti-abuse measures help keep your meetings safe.
• Easy access just share a link and invited guests can join with one click from a desktop web browser or the Google Meet mobile app.
• Share your screen to present documents, slides and more.
• Follow along with real-time captions powered by Google speech-to-text technology.
It's not surprising people are turning to Google Meet, especially with all these new features that could make interminable at-home business meetings a little more tolerable and secure than zoom.
Special thanks to our admin Nahid Vai & all super moderator for continuous support and inspiration.
Our Social Network:
Please Read My Previous Threads:
Stay Home, Stay Safe and Stay Healthy
Popular Columns Across Mi Community:
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .