In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi A3

[Bugs] Mix in between light and dark theme. ASAP

2020-05-17 07:47:21
231 1
So I've just updated my Mi A3 to Android 10. The problem here is, the default theme is combined between dark and light and it makes my display ugly. For example, the font for the clock at my lockscreen are to boldy. Second, there's also an unnecessary border. This things are only triggered when you're using dark mode. But I don't want the dark one but I can't seem to disable. I also can't choose the light theme as the option for it is gone.

Did anyone go through the same trouble? If you do, does this issuehas been fixed. Please share some.

Thank you
2020-05-17 07:47:21
Favorites RateRate
I would love to see AMOLED dark theme, thats why devs apply Real dark theme on AMOLED devices. This in Mi A3 is some kind of not funny joke.
2020-05-18 02:43:09