In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Chat

Story of Mi Fans
Subscribed
Subscribe

[Story of Mi Fans] [#StoryofMiFans] [#ComeCleanToMom] Mom Might Never Know Unless She's Alive and We Meet Again

2020-05-14 20:38:12
559 7
Warmest greeting to All Mi Fans Globally!

Now is my turn to let the world know my Mother's Day Special Story. Lots of inspiring, heartfelt stories have been submitted since this online event was posted by our dear Super Moderator @Crossfiree. Super thanks to you and all Admins, SMods, Mods, IntMods from all of us Mi Fans for creating this wonderful Mother's Day event. ❤️

I have had my fair share of doubts as to whether or not I will post my own version but motivation outweighed my doubts. Biggest of thanks to all my fellow Mi Fans and congratulations for sharing us your "Come Clean to Mom" threads.

I have grown up with no mother since I was aged 5. My memories of when I was still with mom were few. Some were happy but most of them were sad. I never had a father either and mom left no information of my father's identity. I never saw him so I have no memories of how he looked like. We have no photos of him too.

Then there was my stepdad and my younger stepsister whose identities were also unknown to me. Mom never told her parents about them, she kept it all to herself. I can only remember their fights until they decided to part ways.

Mom got depressed and for days I can't exactly say how long, we wander the streets. Mom and I used to sleep on the streets, on tricycles, jeepneys, and temporarily stay at her former co-workers' home. Staying at one of mom's co-worker's place had exposed me to the world of mature inappropriate activities. Mom never knew of them or so, as far as I know, and I won't be able to let her know unless we meet again.

We wandered the streets until we reached our direct relative's house. At that time I can't exactly know whether mom was totally affected by mental depression. All I could remember was that my relatives call her insane.

Then mom and I got separated. My relatives took me in while mom was looking for me. They hid me from her until she was gone to where I know nothing about up until now. I turned 22 last March. Every birthday is a disaster for me as memories bring back memories. I have learned to unlove my life, clinging to false illusions of optimism just for survival.

If ever mom and I would somehow meet again, I would tell her my greatest lie, or should I say lies, that I greatly love my biological dad. I thank my dad for all the best things that ever happened to us. I thank my dad for always being there for us. That I would be happy to see dad again being together with mom. And so on and so forth.

These are just some of the lies that I would tell mom. That is, if we would ever meet again. I never knew whether mom is still alive or long dead.

I am uncertain whether I will have the chance to reunite with my long-lost mother. And so, I could only say this, I hope mom and I would meet again. Then, hopefully, my life would be even more complete and that my life's mysteries would finally be solved.

P.S. I have no photos of my mom yet she lives in my memories. Memories that will take me back to those days that are truly peaceful, full of love and the sense of having a real family.

P.P.S. Mom, wherever you are, I want you to know that I miss you so much. I love you always.

- Your Loving Son.

2020-05-14 20:38:12
Favorites1 RateRate
Story of Mi Fans
On Mother’s Day, we all thank them for their unconditional love and support. And this mother's day we wanna make you clean in front of your moms! Share Your Story with us!
184 Article Description     637 Subscribers
Subscribed
Subscribe

Grand Master Bunny

DaMgaSea | from Redmi Note 8 Pro

2020-05-14 22:43:49

Master Bunny

SuHaNi ChAuHaN | from Redmi 4

Thanks for sharing the beautiful story 😊 and very well.
2020-05-14 23:53:34

Master Bunny

Josh3120 Author | from MI 8

Thanks Mi Brother! 👍❤️😎
2020-05-15 06:16:32

Master Bunny

SuHaNi ChAuHaN
Thanks for sharing the beautiful story 😊 and very well.

You're welcome Mi Fellow and thank you so much for appreciating my Mother's Day story. ❤️☺️
2020-05-15 06:17:24

Wizard Bunny

pinang69 | from Redmi 4X

amaze you can still recall lots of events, given that you were separated from your mom at five yrs old..
memories never go away, they are with you forever and help you look to the future ..
🙂
2020-05-19 14:49:16

Master Bunny

pinang69
amaze you can still recall lots of events, given that you were separated from your mom at five yrs old..
memories never go away, they are with you forever and help you look to the future ..
🙂

Yes. There are things I never forget even if I really want to. There are also things that I tend to forget unintentionally. Good and bad memories, they all shape us to become even stronger persons in the future.
2020-05-20 11:36:35
Very touching story. We hope you get to see your mom again. :)
2020-05-21 08:33:43