In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Chat

Story of Mi Fans
Subscribed
Subscribe

[Story of Mi Fans] [#StoryofMiFans] [#ComeCleanToMom] The lie a boy made me tell!!

2020-05-14 07:01:43
386 2
After sporting activities in school, I and a female classmate–Irom, decided to hang around and trouble few boys who were still out in the field. Together, we went to a particular boy, Peter, to give a dose of our inconvenience. We would step on his sneakers and run away, repeating the cycle. Unfortunately for me, Peter got a hold of my backpack and ran to the Boys' hostel, flinging it across the window so I couldn't get it. All efforts to retrieve it that evening proved abortive, and in it was my pair of glasses that had a funny frame which earned me the nickname, Harry Potter.
The next day at school, I got the bag but my glasses weren't in it. Due to timidity, I couldn't follow the case and demand for my glasses. After school vacated, I lied to my mum that Irom was the one who borrowed my bag for her books and ended up misplacing my glasses. I couldn't bring myself to tell my mum that it was because of a boy. My mummy believed and warned me to stay away from Irom, saying she was cruel and could be envious and doesn't wish me well concerning my eye health (I wish she knew). I felt bad about Irom but I just couldn't spill the truth. I was really scared.It took me 18 months to let the cat out of the bag, although it was done virtually. I didn't want to face her and receive any dose of scoldings, but she felt bad about it. She has forgiven me, thoPS: I didn't like the glasses so well .           

The love of a mother ❤️❤️
I love you, Mama!!
2020-05-14 07:01:43
Favorites3 RateRate
Story of Mi Fans
On Mother’s Day, we all thank them for their unconditional love and support. And this mother's day we wanna make you clean in front of your moms! Share Your Story with us!
184 Article Description     639 Subscribers
Subscribed
Subscribe
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #1

Master Bunny

SuHaNi ChAuHaN | from Redmi 4

Thanks for sharing your story
2020-05-15 01:10:06