In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Chat

Story of Mi Fans
Subscribed
Subscribe

[Story of Mi Fans] [#StoryofMiFans] [#ComeCleanToMom] A Lie that will Hunt me throughout My Years.

2020-05-12 18:44:00
675 7

Before you started reading this thread, I humbly suggest to read my story with the woman whom I was inspired with. And there is the link https://c.mi.com/thread-2935634-1-0.html. In this thread, I talked about how I spent my beautiful days with my mom. How her braveness impacted my views in life. How she cope up with heat under the shiny bright sun.
How could a woman with the age of 50 years still able to go on the fields, and cut down branches of corns, and harvest some rice plants. That's the kind of income we are getting in those years.

I am so proud of my mother that I even carried her when she cried on my graduation, because why not? That's a day need to be celebrated, and every mother who stand as the light of the house while being the column of the house deserves to be lifted. Like what Kevin Durant said on his MVP speech "You(mother) are the real MVP".

I was in college when a life-changing illness stabs my mother's body, and it's a kidney stone that is so big and need a surgical operation. We don't have a money to do surgical, I am hopeless. All the money that I saved and all the money that my mom saved for me, for my graduation got used for her medical expenses. Every time I am taking care of her she always asked me if I am okay, and here I brought my BIGGEST LIE by saying "I am okay as long as I am seeing you okay". How could I say I am okay? I was not okay. I am empty seeing my mother getting worse day by day, and I couldn't do anything, but just to take care of her. I am useless as hell. Felt stupid as hell. But, you know, I can't say I am not okay to my mother, because she will feel devastated with all the things going on.

I have not lied to my mother ever. That's why that was my BIGGEST LIE and the last lie I ever qouted to my mother, and up to this day, this hunts me every time as why I said I am okay. There are so many what IFs that I could have spoken instead of saying "I am okay as long as you're okay". Well, I guess my mom is so happy now to see me doing good to these days. Making my own name, standing on my feet, and was able to go where my mother want to go to ease some stress. And I was so happy knowing that she can now rest in peace in heaven.

To all MiFans, I want to say that our mother was one of the biggest gift we'd ever have in our life. Thank you, MiFans! Have a great and pleasant days to come, and as always, take care of yourselves.

#MyBiggestLie
#AStoryOfAMiFan

Rate

Number of participants 1 Experience +1 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2020-05-12 18:44:00
Favorites5 RateRate
Story of Mi Fans
On Mother’s Day, we all thank them for their unconditional love and support. And this mother's day we wanna make you clean in front of your moms! Share Your Story with us!
184 Article Description     639 Subscribers
Subscribed
Subscribe

Wizard Bunny

pinang69 | from Redmi 4X

👍
our mothers always want the best for us..
a tough life it may be but her honest hardworking life was a way to show you there is no short cut to  success ..
now you r standing on your own two feet..
2020-05-17 21:32:37

Mi Fans Team

TomSanity Author | from Redmi Note 8 Pro

pinang69
👍
our mothers always want the best for us..
a tough life it may be but her honest hardworking life was a way to show you there is no short cut to  success ..

Yes, absolutely right. The hardship they faced when obstacles are tough is beyond marvelous. Thank you, again.
2020-05-17 21:39:22

Beta Team

georan. | from Redmi K20 Pro

Nice
2020-05-18 10:48:42

Rookie Bunny

6288605578 | from Redmi Note 8

wow!  your story got me glued to my phone.
2020-05-18 12:08:01

Mi Fans Team

TomSanity Author | from Redmi Note 8 Pro

wow!  your story got me glued to my phone.

Thank you so much!
2020-05-18 12:53:38

Master Bunny

arawak8 | from app

Hi, thanks
2020-05-18 13:33:33

Grand Master Bunny

DaMgaSea | from Redmi Note 8 Pro

Nicee
2020-05-18 14:13:20