In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Chat

Story of Mi Fans
Subscribed
Subscribe

[Story of Mi Fans] [#StoryofMiFans] [#ComeCleanToMom] I lied to her to help myself!

2020-05-10 19:34:33
220 2
Hello! I'm going to tell you about the biggest lie I've ever told to my mom. ( I apologize if I've made mistakes!)

I'm a student and my childhood is literally full of awful memories. Since I was in 1st grade, I've been bullied by other students because I'm really not strong and too shy. However, I have never told these things to my parents any day. When I was about 11 years old, I moved my school and it was far away from my house. I was so excited to go to that school because it was renowned as one of the best government schools in my country. So, I went to that school by a school van with some of my friends. And the best thing was no one bullied me and they seemed to be very nice to me at first. BUT IT WAS ONLY UNTIL I passed the grade 7.

Everything gradually changed. The boys who were going to school with me in the van, started to bully me. As I remember, they did everything to hurt me and my feelings. They hit me, insulted me even though I didn't even do anything wrong to them. I was too afraid to tell these things to anyone else. I thought telling it to someone else would make it even worse. So, I hid them. Even the van driver wasn't aware of these things. Those bad boys ruined my life for over one year, every day. I cried every night thinking about my life. Some days, I skipped meals and thought about those things.

One day, I couldn't tolerate those things anymore. SO, I LIED TO MY MOM! I told her that I have after-school classes every Monday and Friday. I asked her that "Please, come to pick me up on those days." I did it because, I thought it would be better if I get rid of those bullies even for two days. MY MOM LITERALLY GOT FOOLED by me and came every Monday and Friday evenings to pick me up. The worst thing was that we don't really have much money. But, my mom came spending much money on public busses without considering the bus fairs only to pick me up. This lasted for about two years. Some days, she suspected me as any other student wasn't with me when she came. However, I lied every time to hide the truth.

With the time's passing, I was able to travel on my own and I could get rid of that van. But, I couldn't get rid of those boys as they were in the same class as me. They still bully me sometimes. However, now I'm used to it. Only thing I can wish is, to get a better life.

And my mom still doesn't know that she got fooled. Anyway, I love her so much because she helped a lot without even knowing that I'm insecure. I hope to tell the truth to her when the right time comes. I love my mom so much! She is the best. Happy mother's day! Thank you for reaching! Stay safe and take care!
2020-05-10 19:34:33
Favorites RateRate
Story of Mi Fans
On Mother’s Day, we all thank them for their unconditional love and support. And this mother's day we wanna make you clean in front of your moms! Share Your Story with us!
184 Article Description     639 Subscribers
Subscribed
Subscribe

Master Bunny

SuPeRFRiKi | from app

👍
2020-05-11 04:17:17
Los genios se hacen con un 1% de talento y un 99% de trabajo.

Master Bunny

SuHaNi ChAuHaN | from Redmi 4

Nice Story ! Thanks for sharing your story
2020-05-15 01:14:18