In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Chat

Story of Mi Fans
Subscribed
Subscribe

[Story of Mi Fans] [#StoryofMiFans] [#ComeCleanToMom] The biggest lie... up to now.

2020-05-10 08:34:02
196 1
The biggest lie I can think of is that when I was growing up my dad and I teamed up to lie to my mom but it was for a really good cause actually. Basically we told my mom a week before her birthday that we had decided that to give her a wonderful 50 year old birthday gift we would give her a whole day by herself in her favorite beach. She got really excited by this as she really enjoys going to the beach. When her birthday finally arrived we told her that we actually lied and that she wouldn't go to the beach, for a second her face was that of " Im going to kill you both" but just before anything happened we showed her three airplane tickets for heading to Spain, a place she has always dreamed of visiting.

2020-05-10 08:34:02
Favorites RateRate
Story of Mi Fans
On Mother’s Day, we all thank them for their unconditional love and support. And this mother's day we wanna make you clean in front of your moms! Share Your Story with us!
184 Article Description     637 Subscribers
Subscribed
Subscribe

Rookie Bunny

6284055762 | from Redmi Note 8 Pro

nice
2020-05-10 15:32:00