In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Chat

Story of Mi Fans
Subscribed
Subscribe

[Story of Mi Fans] [#StoryofMiFans] [#ComeCleanToMom] My classmate turned into a monkey!

2020-05-08 21:07:15
303 3
When I was around 5 years old, I told my mom that a classmate of mine turned into a monkey after eating 3 banana's.

It all started with a friend of mine, let's call her Anna, who used to eat a lot of banana's. To keep her from eating too much banana's, her mom had made up this story that eating too much banana's would turn you into a monkey.

Anna then told me that if you eat more than 3 banana's a day, you would turn into monkey. We were both very concerned by this, and I remember being very scared of eating banana's because I was afraid that I would turn into a monkey.

Now in primary school, we always had a break around 10 am where everyone would bring a snack and we would eat this in the classroom. There was this one boy, let's call him Tom, who always had a banana with him as a snack during this break. At first we weren't really concerned with this, but after the banana story from Anna's mother we had convinced ourselves that he was going to turn into a monkey.

I remember that we would watch him closely during the break when he was eating his banana, to see if he started getting hairy or if he started to grow a tail. Of course nothing ever happened, but this was a very real concern for us.

Then one day when I came out of school and my mom asked me how school was, I told her that Tom had turned into a monkey. I don't exactly remember why I lied but I think I just wanted her attention by telling her this crazy thing that happened at school. I proceeded to tell her that he ate 3 banana's during the first break, and that he started getting hairy shortly after. A couple of hours later he turned into a full monkey.

Now my mom was having a lot of fun and asking me all sort of questions like: Did he grow a tail? Was he making monkey noises? Did he get big monkey ears? I would very enthusiastically confirm all this and add more and more details to the story, like him breaking out of the classroom and swinging all around the school with his big monkey arms.

Needless to say, my mom had a lot of fun that day. To this day when I eat a banana, she will wink at me and tell me to be careful not to turn into a monkey.
2020-05-08 21:07:15
Favorites RateRate
Story of Mi Fans
On Mother’s Day, we all thank them for their unconditional love and support. And this mother's day we wanna make you clean in front of your moms! Share Your Story with us!
184 Article Description     639 Subscribers
Subscribed
Subscribe

Semi Pro Bunny

Nildacosta | from Redmi S2

Such a cute moment 🙈 thanks for sharing
2020-05-08 22:05:45

Wizard Bunny

pinang69 | from Redmi 4X

👍👍
an unforgettable moment..
a mother's love, sharing quality time with her young kid to which it remains etched in memory ..  
🙂
2020-05-12 19:51:22

Grand Master Bunny

Musleh | from Redmi Note 4

More bananas more energy. Thanks for sharing.
2020-06-02 02:45:58