In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 5/Pro

[Announcement] My phone won't start

2020-05-06 19:34:57
311 1
Dear xiaomi community.

I have a xiaomi redmi note 5 (pro) and when I installed the miui 12 beta rom, I didn't erase my data. Then I installed the beta rom. When my phone starts, after the installation it gives me an error message: "the google play services is stopped working" it was very annoying, so I rebooted my phone. Then it didnt show the error message, but the google play store wasn't working. There was another problem. When I was chatting, or gaming, the phone turned off. And I can't recognize the problem. And when it shuts down, after a few minutes it just automatically turns back on. Then I watched a video, how to install google play services, because the google classsroom don't work without google play services. I finished the installation, and then it didn't show the error message "google play store stopped working" because it worked fine. Then I play games, and chat, the phone seems to be okay, and at night, when I was chatting my phone turns off, and don't turn on. I went sleep, and hen I woked up, I tried to start my phone, and it did start, but after the loadin animation, it shut down again. I disconnected the battery, and then wait a few minutes, then connect it back, and the phone didn't do anything, the sceer was black. A few hours later, I tried to charge it, but still black screen. And I am very sure, that my phone was on 80-90 percent. A few hours later I asked my brother, to discharge my battery a bit, because he has the same phone(redmi note 5 (pro)). Then he discharge it to 66% then I put it back to my phone, and my phone didn't start. After a few battery disconnect and connect, my phone turned on, i was very happy. Then I switched my rom, to a the latest miui 11 beta rom. I wondering that will be slow my problem. Then the next day (today) i voke up, and play some games on my phone, then i was charing it. And then I disconnect the charger, connect it back, and I play some games, and my phone shut down. And now it don't turn on. Can you help me, what is the problem, or how can I fix it?

2020-05-06 19:34:57
Favorites RateRate

Beta Team

InstinctDr | from Redmi K20 Pro

Seem like you messed up your phones. MIUI 12 is not stable yet. That's why no public released yet. It's not advised for normal users to use beta Rom without proper knowledge. You need to know what you're doing before you messed up your ph. You better go to services center to solve your situation.
2020-06-02 14:46:13