In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Global Fans

[Discussion] We're a community, right?

2020-05-05 07:34:49
388 25
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #21
Hugo Moura replied at 2020-05-05 22:26:29
I did not know that. I didn't even think about it. My mistake in not search for this in Google. Thank you for tell me this... I will send this to some Xiaomi's guys... Really, thanks a lot! :)

Good luck feeding this back to Xiaomi.  I have recently bought this phone, and think it is absolutely crazy that they don't seem to have any plans to update the OS.  Extremely poor customer service.

tp5harp.
2020-05-07 21:06:03

Semi Pro Bunny

Hugo Moura Author | from Mi MIX 3 5G

MiPaganelli
There is a group in TELEGRAM with almost 500 people from several countries of MI MIX 3 5G alone
Access: https://t.me/mimix3_5G

Thank's a lot!
2020-05-07 22:38:31

Rookie Bunny

1692345100 | from app

Regrettably I fear it's pointless protesting to Xiaomi about this to make them 'aware' how dissatisfied Mi Mix 3 5G users are with this situation.

Of course they are aware, the fact a relatively new device has been totally dropped from any development schedule is unacceptable and they'll be well aware of that.

If they had any plans to the contrary they'd have said something by now, they haven't so won't and no amount of sabre rattling or petitions is gonna change that.

It seems to me the only options are to either get over it and continue using the device or get something else.

The first option isn't an option to me due to security concerns coming out of an unpatched device.

That only leaves the second option which is to sell it on whilst it still has some resale value and get something else, which is what I'll be doing.

It'll be my last Xiaomi phone though which is a shame, but not going down this road again.
2020-05-09 20:12:42

Semi Pro Bunny

Hugo Moura Author | from Mi MIX 3 5G

Yes, I agree with you, my friend.
My option will be not buy anything from Xiaomi anymore.
For me, is a great deception and I will use this device until its useful. After that, will buy from Oppo, Realme or other Brand. Xiaomi, never more...
And, of course, never recomend Xiaomi anymore, to anyone. I made 3 friends droped out iPhone and Samsung devices to buy Xiaomi. Never again.
Very sad...
2020-05-10 00:17:35