In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Global Fans

[Discussion] We're a community, right?

2020-05-05 07:34:49
386 25

Semi Pro Bunny

Hugo Moura Author | from Mi MIX 3 5G

Your approach is unacceptable!  Do you know what community means?...

No, he doesn't.
2020-05-05 20:47:24

Semi Pro Bunny

here is the link: http://chng.it/Wzp2yMFVD8
2020-05-05 21:05:48
klappasaki replied at 2020-05-04 23:58:24
I almost clicked the link for signing your petition, dude. But then, i thought for just a moment, and I decided against it. Because you're feeling your device is superior phone, almost a flagship. Why a supremacist and proud flagship owner need support of older- and/or non-flagship phone owners? My phone may be costing only 50 bucks, but that money was as hard to earn as was yours. Now, explain why you and your flagship are superior when compared to me?

Your approach seems like pure debauchery and anger or some personal problem and you don't really understand the community.

It's a subject where you don't understand what's going on, because you don't have a MI MIX 3 5G, all of us who bought this device bought it because it served us very well, with its 5g hardware or just because you liked it, you think it was beautiful and the words of our friend when creating this topic represents who has the device or even who does not but who understands the frustration of those who bought the device and does not have the same updates that other devices both older and newer have, and it is worth remembering that Xiaomi itself informs you that this is your device is Premium, a top of the line comes written even on the box.

Now if you felt that this topic was to show or think that one device is better than the other or that you are a supremacist and proud owner of a flagship, I am sorry for you, it must be a child yet.
2020-05-05 21:05:49

Master Bunny

klappasaki | from Mi 9T Pro

MiPaganelli
Your approach seems like pure debauchery and anger or some personal problem and you don't really understand the community.

It's a subject where you don't understand what's going on, because you don't have a MI MIX 3 5G, all of us who bought this device bought it because it served us very well, with its 5g hardware or just because you liked it, you think it was beautiful and the words of our friend when creating this topic represents who has the device or even who does not but who understands the frustration of those who bought the device and does not have the same updates that other devices both older and newer have, and it is worth remembering that Xiaomi itself informs you that this is your device is Premium, a top of the line comes written even on the box.

Thanks for sharing your highly appreciated thoughts, dude :-) So many words, still pulling demands because of the premium device you bought for showing off, or 5G bragging rights? Convince the poorer Xiaomi devices owners to help you. It might be more helpful to your cause, dude :-)
2020-05-05 21:18:47

Master Bunny

Hugo Moura
Superior mindset??? Really? Guy, thank you! You made me laugh alot now! Thank you!!!
Now that I'm breathing again, seriouslly, you need to look at yours very low self-steem. It's a sintom of a beginning of a major health mental issue, like anxiety, depression...
You're running out from the question again. In my country, it has a name, but I will not say it here.

Thanks for free Psychological assessment, dude :-). Why not put your highly developed skills to good use for talking to the Xiaomi people in charge, instead of demanding help because you are entitled to by having bought a flagship :-) ?
2020-05-05 21:25:03

Semi Pro Bunny

I've already done that.
Thank's a lot.
Take care of youself.
Bye!
2020-05-05 21:27:37

Master Bunny

Hugo Moura
I've already done that.
Thank's a lot.
Take care of youself.

Done with talking already? With people on charge, I suppose, not a just customer service rep, knowing not more than you?
2020-05-05 21:50:16

Semi Pro Bunny

MiPaganelli
13 topics found here in the MI community in a quick search of GOOGLE, from several countries and all are recent thanks to the petition. http://chng.it/HkZPq6vNML

https://digistatement.com/users-sign-petition-to-get-android-10-for-mi-mix-3-5g/

I did not know that. I didn't even think about it. My mistake in not search for this in Google. Thank you for tell me this... I will send this to some Xiaomi's guys... Really, thanks a lot! :)
2020-05-06 05:26:29
Hugo Moura replied at 2020-05-05 18:26:29
I did not know that. I didn't even think about it. My mistake in not search for this in Google. Thank you for tell me this... I will send this to some Xiaomi's guys... Really, thanks a lot! :)

There is a group in TELEGRAM with almost 500 people from several countries of MI MIX 3 5G alone
Access: https://t.me/mimix3_5G
2020-05-06 19:41:26