In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi 9T Pro

[Discussion] Theme reset issue

2020-05-01 02:02:36
1294 3
Will there ever be a fix to allow us to use themes? What's the point of having a theme store if it doesn't work?

No matter what theme I download from the theme store or if I apply my own wallpaper it just gets reset within an hour and go ogling shows that this problem is happening on every xiaomi phone.

I've tried making my own themes and even editing the default theme and nothing works.

It ruins the whole android experience not being able to customise your phone.

If it's not fixed in miui 12 I'll be abandoning this phone and will probably never come back to xiaomi as it looks like this issue has been around since miui 9 and no sign of them ever fixing it.
2020-05-01 02:02:36
Favorites RateRate

Semi Pro Bunny

claireh | from app

I also had this issue last year. Did some reading up on it and found out that it's most likely to be a misbehaving theme that's not necessarily the one that you are using at the time. I deleted all themes and added them back to try and isolate the theme that was causing it and I eventually found it and deleted it again. Had no problems since
2020-05-01 05:01:19

Rookie Bunny

1801749258 | from mobile

claireh
I also had this issue last year. Did some reading up on it and found out that it's most likely to be a misbehaving theme that's not necessarily the one that you are using at the time. I deleted all themes and added them back to try and isolate the theme that was causing it and I eventually found it and deleted it again. Had no problems since

I have also
2020-11-26 18:04:15

Advanced Bunny

ZezoPrime | from Redmi Note 9 Pro

same problem here
2021-02-13 00:47:59